38: Up All Night

Nicole's POV

"No, just sit down and shut up." Kelly yelled at me when I asked if we could eat yet.

"Listen guys, when we wake up on Christmas morning the first thing that we are supposed to do is open presents. We have been cooking all day. This is our first Christmas away from home, and damn it, we are going to have a good one." She said and she started to hand out presents.

"Kelly's right," Jeff said as he walked into our place, "Sorry i'm late babe, I had some things to do."

"We really need to start locking the door." I said. 

After about an hour of opening presents. We decided to eat, Harry and I were bringing in the food we walked under the doorway and everyone started oooing and awwing. Liam pointed up and we saw a mistletoe. I gave the food to Tanna, then we gave a quick kiss on the cheek to silence everyone. As I started to walk away, he grabbed my elbow, "There is going to be more tonight." he whispered seductively into my ear.

I looked up at him with wide eyes and a small smirk.

~.~

Later that night, Kelly and I were alone in the apartment. We were cleaning up the living room and singing along to DNA when the door randomly opened and Perrie walked in.

"Is Zayn here?" She asked giving us a weird look.

"The next door over." Kelly said, and Perrie walked out closing the door behind her. Kelly and I shared a look before shrugging and going back to singing and cleaning.

"It's something 'bout his kiss..." We were singing when the rest of Little Mix walked in.

"Did Perrie just come in here?" Jesy asked.

"The next door over." I said when they left I turned to Kelly, "We really need to start locking our doors."