40: Gotta Be You

Nicole's POV

The next day, Tanna, Kelly, Sydney, and I were sitting around resting after we had gone grocery shopping.  Turns out when you are feeding nine to ten people a night, you go through a lot of food.  I was just about to fall asleep when there was a knock at the door.

"It's open!" I yelled rolling over on the couch. 

I heard the guys walk in, "Nicole, Kelly, Sydney, Tanna, this is my finance Perrie, " Zayn said, "and her friends, and bandmates, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade."

"Hi!, "Perrie said and I sat up on the couch, "It's so nice to meet you girls! We've heard a lot about you!"

"It's nice to meet you too!" Tanna was almost jumping with joy.

"Do you have anything to drink Nicole?" Niall asked me.

"Do you not know where the fridge is?" I shook my head.

"That was sassy," Jesy said, "We brought a bottle of Vodka as a thank-you-for-taking-care-of-our-boys-gift, but then Zayn told us you girls are all under 21." Jade held up the bottle, smiling softly.

"No, thats fine!" I said getting up and taking the bottle from her, "we can keep it in the cabinet until we are all 21. It will be a celebration gift!" 

I stood on the counter, and Harry came up behind me and grabbed my hips so I wouldn't fall. I put the bottle in the way back and turned so I could hop down, but Harry picked me up and put me down himself. He held me close in a hug, after what felt like forever, Kelly from the living room where the girls were enteraining Little Mix and 4/5 of One Direction with stories from when we were in highschool.

"Nicole!"

"What?!" 

"Your phone is ringing!"

"Who is it?"

"I don't know, I'm going to answer it!" 

"Ok!"

I let go of Harry only to grab his hand and pull him into the living room. I grabbed the phone from Kelly.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Nicole! It's Jared!"

"Jared?!"

"Jared?" Kelly said and I nodded my head.

"Yea, remember back in October, I invited you to go to a black tie event with me today? And you said yes?" He said. I grabbed Kelly's hand and pulled her into my room.

"Yea? Do you still want me to go?" I asked and Kelly gave me a wierd look, I mouthed 'The Gala' her eyes widen in understanding. I put the phone on speaker.