39: Na Na Na

Zayn's POV

The lads and I were just hanging out in our living room watching a game of football when Perrie just walks into the place, with Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne right behind her.

"Babe...what are you doing here?" I asked and all Perrie did was cross her arms in front of her chest.

"Zayn" She started as she looked at everyone else in the room. "Can I talk to you...privately?" 

"Uh..yeah" I said as I got up from the couch. "Let's go to my room" I added as I led her to my room, and as soon as the door closed Perrie's mouth opened.

"Are you cheating on me?" Was the first thing that came out of her mouth and my eyes widened.

"I am cheating on you?" I repeated and she nodded her head as a worried look formed onto her face.

"Yes...I need to know"

"Perrie, I'm very certain that I'm not cheating on you" I said and I could see her breathing out in relief. "What made you think I was cheating on you babe?"

"I..well" She stuttered before continuing. "I was just on twitter when all of a sudden I'm starting to see pictures of you and the girl that I saw from next door ice skating together....and also falling on one another..I just..I got worried."

"Babe, Kelly and I have nothing between us...yes she's a 'Zayn girl' but she has a boyfriend, and she knows that we're engaged" I said as I leaned down and placed a reassuring kiss on her lips.

"But what about the pictures?" She whispered.

"The lads and the girls from next door all went ice skating...mostly because Harry's dating one of them, and I was basically helping Kelly because she never ice skated before, the what you were saying about us being on one another is just when Kelly fell she pretty much pulled me down with her" I said, chuckling at the memory.

"I...okay" Perrie sighed. "I'm sorry for bothering you.."

"Babe, it's okay really" I smiled and pulled her into another kiss. "I love you"

"I love you too"