10: Better Than Words

Harry's POV

Me and the lads have gotten back to our flat a few hours ago because a few people started to notice us and we didn't want to cause a crowd.

"What time is it?" NIall asked. I took out my phone to check the time for him.

"It's 8:14, NIall" I sighed before remembering that Nicole and Kelly got out of work at 8. Right after my thought ended, we all heard the familiar American voices going down the hall. 

"Hey lads, what do you want to do?" I asked them as the voices in the hall got louder.

"How about we order some take out?" Zayn suggested. Take out sounds good right now if I think of it.

"I'm fine with that" Liam said. "I'll order it if you guys want." We all nod our heads and then Liam was off ordering us some food.

"Our food should be here in about 45 minutes" Liam said as he came back from ordering. "What do you guys want to do while we wait?"

"I have an idea" I said. "Let's go visit Nicole and Kelly!"

Nicole's POV

"Kelly, our first Thanksgiving, that we are out of school, is coming up.  Are we going back home, or should we try and make it work here?" I asked taking my keys out and unlocking the door.

"I say we invite our familes up and make them food." She said taking off her jacket.

"And by we you mean me, right?" I said turning on some light music and going into my room to change into some short fuzzy shorts and a tank top. There was a knock on the door.

"I will help, I can make stuffing!" Kelly yelled as she went to answer the door, "Can I help you?"

I saw the guys trying to barge in, they still had their make up on and Kelly didn't recongize them. They pushed through the door and Kelly screamed. I ran up to her and put my hand over her mouth, "Nicole seriously, don't keep calm, those guys from the resturant just broke in." She stood up and grabbed my shoulders, tears were pooling in her eyes.

She grabbed my shoulders and started to cry, "They are going to murder us, we are going to die!"

"Kelly calm down!" Zayn said walking up and started taking off his makeup.

"Oh my fucking God!" Kelly said hugging me, "I seriously thought they were going to kill us."

I was rubbing her back, trying to calm her down, I gave the guys a thumbs up to show she was ok. 

"Kelly they aren't going to kill us, lets eat some ice cream and watch a movie, OK?" I looked her in the eyes and she nodded, "Can we watch Elf?" 

"Yes we can! So guys you are free to join us, if you want." I said grabbing the ice cream out of the freezer.

"No thats ok, we get to hang out with you lovely ladies tomorrow." Liam said pulling everyone out, "Sorry we scared you Kelly."

She nodded and they closed the door. 

"So lets get to Elf!" I said holding up spoons.