Secrets (Natasha Romanoff x Fem!Reader)

Music blared in the dim-lit room full of sweaty people and alcoholic air. Smoke drifted in the air while people popped pills in the bathroom. Couples where getting it on in the bedroom and closets.

Nat could smell all the marijuana in the air as she pushed pass sweaty dancing bodies to the bar.

Her mind drifted off to Y/N, her h/c hair that she liked to run her fingers through as Y/N's head is in between her thighs.

Natasha hasn't exactly know if she's into females, yet every moment with Y/N convince her that she is. That she belongs here, in Y/N's arms around her waist and their lips defying what everyone thought.

"Vodka, please" Natasha ordered, loudly over the booming music.

She chugged down the drink, thinking about everything she's done in her life. The avengers, Shield, Hydra, the red room, and many more.

An arm slithered around her waist and she met seductive e/c eyes.

Natasha turned her head and realized that the bartender was gone. Everyone was to busy dancing or too drunk or high to realize what was going on.

"Let's get out of here." Y/N whispered in her ear, pulling her back to the abyss of her embrace.

One if the things she loved about Y/N is that she made her to rebel and made her nervous. Being with Y/N was like a espresso or tequila shot, a burst of energy and dares. Her nerves tingled whenever Y/N was nearby.

Natasha followed Y/N to a empty bed that somehow escaped the chaos of the party outside.

Y/N crashed her lips into Natasha, pinning her in the bed.

Nat's legs wrapped around Y/N's hips and her fingertips traced Y/N's smooth skin as Y/N pulled off her shirt. Natasha fumbled on her shorts buttons. Y/N smirked, sending butterflies to her body. Nat felt her shirt pulled off, the cool air was then replaced with Y/N's warm skin and her lips on Natasha's neck.

Her mind screaming at her to not do this. Working as a agent does not work well with romance, but her body was pulled towards Y/N. Like magnets, their bodies itching to continue. It felt so right. It felt so wrong. It felt like a rebellion, and Natasha liked that.

Hiding behind her guarded exterior and the perfect soldier that asked no questions that most of her coworkers know, was a her secrets.

And Y/N felt like the most beautiful secret. She felt like a small firework show.

"You ready?" Y/N asked, a slight smirked drawn all over her face.

"Ready."