Tattoo AU (Bucky Barnes x Reader) pt.2

Bucky just finished his mission and was now roaming the Stark tower in order to avoid Tony or Y/N.

"Buck, you should just tell her." Steve said, walking next to the brunette. "She's not the type to smack you across the face and reject you. I'm willing to bet that she likes you too."

Bucky snorted and ignored the blonde.

"I'm serious, Buck." Steve sighed. "You're avoiding the inevitable."

"I'd like to pretend that I can avoid this." Bucky replied, monotonously.

Steve rolled his blue eyes, but continued to walk with his best friend. They talked about another subject.

Passing by the elevator, Y/N walked out, causing Bucky to sprint away from the girl.

"Bucky!" She called, making him freeze and turn around slowly. "We've been looking for you." She smiled, making his heart flutter. It's been a while since he saw her. "I got worried."

She walked towards him, making everything that was going on seemed slowed down. He swore it was because of his throbbing tattoo against his skin.

"U-Um, I-I think I already know why I'm d-don't have any tattoos." Bucky said, trying to calm his heart and send daggers to smiling Steve behind her.

"Oh?" She frowned. "Why?"

"Thetattoosarealreadyback." He blurted out, hoping to run away.

A smile broke, out on her face. "That's great!" She beamed. "Now we can go see how you did it." Bucky felt his chest tightened when she leaned in, inspecting his skin. "Can you show me one?" She asked. "I'm interested."

"Don't you have one?" He asked.

A blush formed, covering her face. "Y-Yeah, um..." Then, clearing her throat, she grabbed his arm, sending tingles up his skin as she dragged him to the lab.

When they came to the lab, she grabbed the wires on the table next to the clinical bed and held them in front of him. Her raised eyebrow told him to take off his shirt but he was frozen.

"I'm not feeling well." He said, not meeting her eyes and staring at the wires.

"That doesn't matter, I just need to do a quick check up." She smiled. "It'll only take a few minutes."

Her hands reached to pull his shirt over his head but he grabbed her wrist. Then, looking up to her e/c eyes, he just stared at her.

"I-I..."

"What are you so nervous about?" She smiled, a little stained, but grinned. "This is great news!"

Faltering, he allowed her to pull his shirt over his head. He waited for a reaction when she hooked some of the wires to the back.

He heard a small gasp.

"I-I... I know..." He sucked in a shaky breath. "I understand if you don't accept my feelings—" he was cut short by her cold finger running across the tattoo.

"You know, now that I think about it. I never saw my tattoo on anyone before." She said, softly as she trace the tattoo.

A blush rose to his cheeks as he just sat there and enjoying her touch.

When her finger was gone, she pulled up her shirt to reveal his tattoo on her hipbone.

"I got this on the day you comforted me on my bitch-ass boyfriend after your last failed date." She smiled a little.

He grinned. "Me too."

Reaching out with his hand, he traced his tattoo pulled her closer. When they looked up, they were millimeters away from each other.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, softly.

She nodded, ever so slightly.

And their lips to touched, soft and gentle then turning to slow and romantic. Pulling away, their lips tingling. They shared small smiles and stayed in each other's embrace.

_____

Tony coming into the room like, "Wtf guys."

Also
read my book, Uncommitted and give it a chance. I worked on it so hard.

It's about a daughter of Aphrodite and her relationship with a mortal

Just saying its basically a original story.