The End (?)

Hey guys

So....

We finally made it to the end.

I always intended this book to have 200 chapters and only 200 chapters.

I'm honestly surprised this book had this many views and votes. I knew a lot of people would read it because I take notes on what the general public likes but I didn't expect my book to be this big.

Thank you guys for sticking with me and sending me funny comments that makes my day. I love you guys <3.

Now... as for what's next.

Honestly, I don't know if there's going to be a second book immediately. I want to do other imagines like EXO (a k-pop group. I don't expect you guys to read it btw)

I want to branch out and write other things. I love writing Imagines because there's no huge plot line I have to follow.

I might just stop writing Imagines because I'm working on a actual book (which I don't expect you guys to read also).

So before I leave this book, I'm going to say I might still be editing some one-shots I felt like I can do better on so you might see me around in this book still.

I love you guys, and I hope you find other (good? Idk if my book is as good as the other amazing books out there) marvel books to read. Maybe you might show up in my other books, so I guess I'll see you guys around.

I also have another random one-shots books that just for the funsies.

This isn't really a goodbye but... I don't know what to say honestly.

I guess I'll see you guys around :) love you and best wishes. <3