Diffrent Universe (Pietro Maximoff x Reader x Barry Allen)

Requested by @little_melissa

_____

Pietro was in the DC universe. He didn't know how that happened. It must've had something to do with the explosion that he caused in Starks lab. But it didn't matter now, because he was in the custody of the Justice League.

The council watched him as he zoomed around the HQ.

"So basically Quicksilver has the same powers as the Flash." Diana said, watching him run around the HQ and checking out everything.

"Yeah." Barry grumbled. He was a little bitter because he just learned that he was less special. Barry felt threatened.

"You think he's from different universe?" Superman asked to no one in particular.

"Probably." Batman said.

Barry crossed his arms as they continue to watched the silver speedster race past many unsuspecting league members.

Suddenly, he was right there beside them.

"You know, you guys have a lot of beautiful women here." He commented as he scanned the room they were in. Diana glared at him while he smiled sheepishly back at her. "No offense. It was a compliment."

"We have to figure out where you came from." Hal said.

Everyone nodded in agreement, including Pietro.

"Do you think there's someway for me to get home?" The Silver-haired man asked.

"Most likely." Batman got up. "We have to start running some test now."

But Pietro already left, leaving a silver streak behind.

The door opened, revealing a team back from a mission.

Y/N flew in, her h/c hair floated around her as she landed softly on the floor. Barry felt his heart pick up a little as he stared through the tinted glass. He could practically hear the council members roll their eyes.

But before he could go greet her, a certain speedster was already by her side.

Barry watched as Pietro said something to Y/N, making her giggle and laugh. His heart tightened like a fist clenched around his chest.

Running to them, he appeared next to her as she laughed again.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Pietro—" he started.

"He won't be here for long." Barry said, a little coldly.

Y/N turned around in surprise. "Where's he from?" She asked.

"Another universe as the scary guy in the black hood said." Pietro shrugged. "You?"

"Earth." She held out her hand but Pietro took it and planted a quick kiss before winking.

Barry gritted his teeth and tried not to glare daggers into his skull. "How's your mission?" He asked, turning her attention away from Pietro. His green eyes scanned her for any injuries.

She smiled lightly under her f/c mask. "I'm fine, Bar." Y/N twirled around, "See?" She turned around to see Pietro already gone to probably flirt with other supers. "Pietro is funny, I like him."

He smiled, strained. "Try not to get too attached."