Ditched (Erik Lensherr x Reader)

Dudes, I kinda ship Charles and Erik.
But this is a reader oneshot.

One day I'll do a ship.
Also, this is some fluff

_____

Erik smiled as Y/N walked into the room.

The windows poured out sunlight as she sent him a soft smile. The room was dark and light at the same time.

He couldn't help but think about how she was in the sun and he wasn't.

"Hey." She said, closing the door gently. The small click echoed in the room.

"Hey," He said, setting down his book. "What are you doing here?"

"Erik and the others are giving me a headache." She shrugged, running her hands on the desk top. "So I ditched."

"What did they do this time?" Erik asked, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Charles is giving everyone that inspirational speech he always does before training." She complained. "It's too corny and boring for me."

She stepped into the shadow with him, her smile seemed much more mischievous now. Their chesty almost touching.

"So you come to me?" Erik asked, raising a eyebrow. "I'm not much entertaining."

"Oh, I know." She said, raising her face to be close to hers. He wanted to lean back, but at the same time, he really wanted to kiss her.

Erik swallowed visibly. "Then why did you come?"

"What? Can't I visit my boyfriend?" She pouted, jokingly.

She smirked and glanced at his lips. Just when he was about to lean in, she turned her head to look at the windows.

"I want to go out." Y/N said, walking away.

"Tease." He muttered.

"What?" She asked, innocently.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, following after her.

She opened the large window, swing her leg over it, she smiled.

"Let'a go test out my powers."

He raised a eyebrow. "Where?"

She rolled her stunning e/c eyes. "The courtyard, duh." Y/N leaped out the window, landing on the ground.

"Aren't you supposed to be training?" He asked, jumping out after her.

"Yeah, that's why you're going to help me." She said, walking away.

He jogged after her. "I never said that."

"Well, that's too bad isn't it?" She mused.

He rolled his eyes as they entered the courtyard. The green lush grass and moss climbed the stone fence as a statue that was falling apart stood there broken.

"Hit me with your best shot." She said, slipping off her grey hoodie she stole from his closet.

"You sure?" He frowned.

"I'm not holding back." She smirked, walking around him.

Erik manipulated his watch to capture her neck, but it slipped through her like she was not even there.

She reappeared in front of him, shocking him a little.

"A little slow there, Erik." she teased, evaporating in the air.

His fist tightened, "Where are you?" He demanded.

"Behind you," Her voice ghosted over his ear, sending goosebumps down his spine.

"Or above you, guess." She giggled.

He summoned a metal statue from across the courtyard to sweep the field quickly.

The metal pipe hit a object, sending it flying.

Against the tree, slumped Y/N.

Horror ran through him as he took a step toward her.

But her eyes shot up, a grin plastered on her face.

"That's great," she complimented.

"I try," He smirked. "Where's yours?"

She winked, "Try to keep up."

Water started gushing out of the floor as glass surround him.

His clothes hung to his body. The air in his lungs was captured as he tried to gasp for more.

Suffocating, his body shook. Erik banged his fist against he glass.

Bubbles escaped through his mouth as he saw her standing up from the tree.

Then, the illusion disappeared around him, revealing her leaning against he tree and his vision tilted.

He was on the floor, absolutely terrified and worn out.

His clothes were dry, and everything around him was dry also.

"Your illusions are getting better." He said, breathless.

"Glad to know." She smiled.

The metal statue grabbed her slammed her to the ground.

"Not good enough." He casted a smirk.

Her eyes narrowed for a split second before chuckling.

His body shot up, the courtyard and mansion disappearing below him.

His head whiplashed as he feel this face being slowly peeled off. The air was knocked out of him as he was breathless and struggling for oxygen.

Then, he was on the ground again.

His face tingled as he felt horrified as the feeling replayed over and over again.

"I think it's good enough." She giggled, seeing his expression.

Planting a small kiss on his lips, she smiled and pulled him up.

"You're lucky you're my boyfriend, I would've left you in that state from that dirty move." She whispered.

He nodded.

This was their relationship.

A very special one.

He planted a small kiss on he forehead. They leaned against the tree, enjoying each other's presence.

"Charles going to kill me for ditching his class." She grinned.