Nice Talk (T'challa Udaku x Reader)

T'Challa already decided that he hated the new guard that was assign to them. He knew it was for safety precaution but he just wished that they chosen a older and less handsome looking guard. And when he caught him eyeing Y/N, he knew that they weren't going to have a good relationship.

Y/N dressed in a turquoise dress that had a ombré sheer at the bottom. Around her hips was adorned with a sting of pearls and peacock feathers handing down while the collar took a plunge in between her breast. It was for the party they were going to attend tomorrow night.

"Oh, wow..." She said, admiring the dress in the mirror. "This is too nice for me to wear."

"Nonsense, you look beautiful, Princess." The guard said before T'Challa could say anything. He wanted to punch the guard.

The guard had a dark chestnut brown hair that was cut short. His skin was tanned from the Wakanda sun. The royal uniform contrasted greatly from his skin tone. With a jawline that could cut bread and sharp dark green eyes, he was handsome.

If only he wasn't a absolute suck up.

What made T'Challa more mad was Y/N's blush from the comment.

"Thank you, Jasper." She smiled at him before smoothing down her skirt. "Now if you boys could leave, I need to change out of this dress."

T'Challa didn't move, but Jasper started to leave. It wasn't until Jasper clicked the door behind him that T'Challa turned his gaze to Y/N.

"What—please get out." She twisted her eyebrows into a slight frown.

"I can't believe that he just flirts with optic even when I'm here—you're fiancé!" He glared at the door. T'Challa made sure to keep his voice quiet enough so Jasper couldn't hear.

Her slight frown disappeared into a faint smile. "Is this what's the brooding about?"

T'Challa glared at her but she continued to smile.

"Do you want to rant?" She asked, walking towards him.

"Truthfully, yes." His hands were clenched in fist. "I'm going to request a new guard immediately right after this—honestly, does he not have any dignity? There's nothing I want to do more than to punch him."

Y/N wrapped her arm around his waist while the other rubbed circles into his knuckles, making him loosen his fist. She buried her face into his neck while scattering kisses.

"You're not even listening into me." He sighed.

"But I know what you're saying." She glanced up at him. Her eyes looked like does eyes from that angle. "And plus, you look hot when you're jealous."

T'Challa grabbed her wandering hands. "I thought we agreed to wait until the wedding." He mused.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect you to be hotter over 2 months." She groaned.

T'Challa snorted but pecked her lips. "You get changed, I'll see you outside."

When he walked out, he met Jaspers eyes. But Jasper immediately looked behind him and stared at a maid. A blush rose up to Jaspers cheeks.

"You like her?" T'Challa asked.

"I—well, like is too specific—I mean..." Jasper stuttered.

"Here's some advice, you look like you need it." T'Challa had a smile frozen on his lips. Jasper looked eager for the advice. "Stay. Away. From. Y/N."

"What?" Jasper looked confused.

"That was a nice talk." T'Challa patted his shoulder. "I'll see you around, Jasper.... Oh, and don't forget what I said."

The strained frozen smile held a warning as T'Challa left the very confused guard in hallway wondering what just happened.