Territory (Bruce Wayne x Reader x Tony Stark)

Requested by @jokermaid

_____

The party was extravagant as Tony promised. And Y/N was really bored, watching the snob crowd and girls that throw themselves at Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark.

They were handsome and they were definitely hot, and guaranteed to have moths hanging around their so bright future and riches.

Tony was Y/N's childhood friend, and Bruce was Y/N's friend also.

Wearing her f/c colored silk dress that hung to her frame perfectly, she sipped the golden champagne and blended in as a wallflower.

Bruce looked distressed while he listened to a girl blab about her sister and her boyfriend. His gaze drifted around the room and rested on Y/N who was leaning against a column, watching him with a raised eyebrow when she caught his gaze.

She looked like a goddess tonight with her hair twisted partially up into a fishtail braid.

Excusing himself, quickly, he made his way to her.

"What's funny?" He asked as she chuckled when he arrived.

"That you looked so desperate to get out of that conversation with that girl." She peeked over his shoulder and saw the girl glaring at her. "I don't think she likes me."

He smiled. "None of them like you."

"Your honesty and is appreciated." She said, rolling her eyes.

The music changed and people joined in pairs to dance. Bruce glanced at Y/N who just took another sip of her champagne.

Grabbing her wrist, he said, "Let's dance." He said, dragging her away.

"Wait!" She yelped, dodging people they brushed past and putting her glass on a platter someone was carrying.

His hands rested on her waist and pulled her into his chest. She stiffened as they swayed to the music.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

She glanced up,shaking her head and sent a strained smile. "No, just can't dance well."

Her eyes wandered past his shoulder and met another pair of eyes.

Tony Stark grinned at her. Then his expression flickered to something else that she couldn't quite make out. He excused himself and went after his childhood friend/crush.

He felt a disgusted anger in his stomach as he imagined some guy forcing her to dance. Slapping on a strained smile, he stood at the edge of the dancing area and waited for the song to be over. He couldn't make a scene.

Thankfully, the song was short and was over quickly.

"Y/N." He called, tapping her exposed shoulder.

She grinned. "Spray paint!" She said, hugging him.

"Excuse you, the spray paint is worth more than your life." He retorted.

She shrugged. "Probably." Then, she stiffened and stepped back and gestured to the man beside her. "Tony, Bruce." Then, facing Bruce. "Bruce, Tony."

"I know." They said at the same time, smiling at each other.

They shook hands and continued smiling, awkwardly as Y/N shuffled in her heels she was forced to wear.

"Okay... Um, I'm going to get drinks." She said, trying to run away from the cringy silence.

"Yeah, okay." Tony nodded.

"Sure." Bruce narrowed his eyes slightly at Stark.

As soon as she left, Tony stepped closer. "Hey, Bat boy. Yeah, I know your little secret. Back off my terf."

"I thought we agreed that you wouldn't be here." Bruce said, frowning.

They made a silent compromise to stay out of each other's hair. It wasn't about Y/N, it was about being dominate in their business and not colliding to maintain a good image.

"What are you talking about? I never agreed to anything."

Bruce stiffened and shook his head, ignored Tony, walking away and towards Y/N.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Tony hissed, running after the tall man.

Bruce rolled his eyes but stopped short when she saw Y/N laughing with another man at the food bar. Tony crashed into his back and glared at him before following his gaze and frowning.

"That dude is just going to use her." Tony said, watching the mans gaze drift to Y/N's cleavage.

"Yeah, let's talk about everything later and get rid of this guy now." Bruce nodded.

"Trip him and spill a drink?" Tony asked. "No, stabbing." He wagged a finger in front of Bruce.

Bruce rolled his eyes made a irritated 'tch' noise. "How about you distract her while I publicly embarrass him?"

"How about both?" Tony grinned.

_____

"Listen dude, back the fuck up away from Y/N." Tony growled spitting in the mans face before letting him scramble away.

Bruce smile, dryly. "Don't you think that's a little to harsh?"

"Fuck you." Tony responded, flipping Bruce off while Bruce just rolled his eyes again.

Walking out of the shadows, they plastered smiles to their faces as they watched Y/N leaning against the column like she did earlier.

Then walking up to her, they gave each other backhanded compliments and biting comments.

And when she laughed at their comments, it brightened their day.

And when a girl approaches, they gave them the cold shoulder.

And when Y/N continued to make them fall harder, they did not object as they continued to willingly jump off the cliff, falling into love.

And once again, Y/N didn't seem to notice she has two of the richest men in the country wrapped around her finger.