/22/

Thanks for the awesome trailer @1D_5sos_Girl! Check it out above!

Calum and Annie didn't have a great past.

Calum had used to be a grade A twat, but things changed. They had spent the day together, one day, when Mikey was gone. It had been good.

That night was when Mikey had raped her the first time. She had ran away, but Calum had helped her, given her supplies, did his best to keep her off the streets and safe. Then, when she came back, he did everything he could to protect her. He helped her recover. When they went to Mexico, it seemed as though Mikey had officially backed off. Annie still struggled, but she got better every day. Slowly, they began to fall in love.

When they got back, Calum planned to ask Annie to be his girlfriend. It didn't work out- Mikey had assaulted her again, and they left the house. No romance was left- Annie was too broken to focus on any feelings she might have for Calum.

He did so much for her. It took a while before Annie would even talk again, and she refused to leave the house. But Calum stayed with her, stayed with her and cared for her. Calum was the one who had helped her through her recovery- again. He had stuck by her the entire time, even when she turned against him.

When the had kissed that one morning, angry and screaming and passionate, they could both feel it. But they both knew it was too soon to act on it.

Calum and Annie used to sneak out of their rooms and eat a late night snack. They were forbidden in all ways to be together- there was the press to think about, and much more pressingly, there was Mikey and the other boys. But they fell in love nonetheless.

So it only made sense that that night, Annie snuck out of her room to the kitchen. No one was holding them back, there were no obsticles in their way but their own fears.

"Calum?" Annie asked.

"Annie?"

He was already in the kicthen, needing his late night snack. Annie smiled at him- a real smile. She had made it through the bulk of her recovery, she was fine again, and she knew just what she wanted to do.

Annie took a few steps forward, out of the dark hallway and into the kicthen, illuminated by a single light bulb. When Calum saw her smile, he immediately smiled too.

Annie walked slowly, every step full of purpose. Calum noticed that she wore one of his black shirts- a sign, maybe?

Annie straddled Calum's lap, her shorts riding up ever so slightly as she placed her arms around his neck, his hands finding her waist immediately. "It's over Calum," she whispered, tears in her eyes. "It's finally over."

It him a moment to understand what she was saying, but when he did, Calum smiled wider than he had in months. "It's over?"

Annie nodded excitedly, wiping her eyes.

"Then can I kiss you?"

Their lips connected, and they kissed hungrily, both missing the feeling of the others lips on theirs. "Annie?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."