Chapter 31

Once my lips touch hers, the taste of Vodka is strong. This may sound weird, but it's actually turning me on even more. I stick my tongue in her mouth and find the zipper on her skirt, unzipping it.
She pulls away. "Michael, wait."
"What's wrong?"
"We shouldn't be doing this." She says, zipping her skirt back up.
"Yes, we should. I know you feel what I feel."
I look her deeply in the eyes and she looks away. I see her biting the inside of her cheek in thought.
"Tell me what's going on in that beautiful mind, Giselle."
"I can't do this to Chris. He's my boyfriend and if I let you have me, I'll never forgive myself."
"I don't see why. I'm sure he's somewhere not thinking about you."
She snaps her head toward me. "You're out of line, Michael."
"Am I? In 2 months, has he called you? Or even visited you? Yet, I've been here with you and for you. I've been more of a boyfriend to you than he has. I've been the man that you need. Not him."
She looks down. "I don't want anybody to get hurt." She says, brokenly. "Even if what you're saying is true."
"Are you still in love with me?" I asked, suddenly.
She looks up at me, wide-eyed. "Michael, why would you-"
"Because for the past 2 1/2 months I've fallen in love with you all over again, Giselle. It's driving me crazy." I place my hands on her hips. "I know Chris is on your mind, but darling after you let me have you, he won't be. So I need to know whether you're still in love with me."
She sighs. "Honestly...yes. I am still in love with you."
That's all I needed to hear. I devour her sweet lips and she responds, hesitantly at first, but just as passionate. My hands travel from her hips to her ass and I grab ahold, squeezing it, and she moans in my mouth.
She pulls away, then turns her back to me. "Unzip me."
I smirk and unzip her skirt as she unbuttons her shirt. She takes off her shirt, then pulls down her skirt, stepping out of it. I stare at her ass licking my lips. I just want to bite it. Giselle turns back to me, smirking before she unhooks the front of her bra, letting her full breasts spill out. My dick just got harder, if that's even possible, and it's about to bust the seams of my pants. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. We stare into each other's eyes and I walk over to the table, sitting on her on it. We lock lips and I start to unbutton my shirt, taking it off. I do the same with my pants, kicking them aside. I immediately attack her neck, placing one hand on her back and the other gripping her thigh. She's so wet that it's seeping through her panties onto my boxer briefs as I leave a trail of hickies across her neck and the top of her breasts.

"Mmmm, I want to feel you daddy."
"How bad do you want to feel me?"
She starts thrusting her hips, dry humping me. "Real bad."
I unwrap her legs from around my waist and pull her panties off. I pull off my boxer briefs and she goes to wrap her legs around my waist, but I stop her.
"Lay down, sweet cheeks."
She lays down with her legs spread. Her pussy is glistening and waiting for the pounding it's got coming. I grab my dick and swirl the tip around her hole. She bites down hard on her lip. I just got an idea. Since she tried to play hard to get, I'm going to make her want me more. I put my tip in, then pull it back out. I continue to do this and I see her getting irritable.
"Michael stop teasing." She says, grabbing her titties. "And give me what I want."
I smirk and put the tip in and slowly fill her up with the rest of me. Damn, she's still as tight as I remember. I grab her hips and instantly thrust my hips hard and fast like I remember she liked. She squeezes her titties.
"Mmmm...just like that." She moans.
"You like that, sweet cheeks?"
"Yes, daddy."
I continue pounding away at her pussy as she moans so sweetly. I'm staring intensely at her, watching her pleasure filled facial expressions. Over the past 2 months I've gotten to actually watch her, learn more about her, listen to her without my hormones jumping in the way. Because of this, I have this even stronger connection with her, right now, in this moment. I put both her legs over my shoulders. My balls are slapping against her ass that's how deep in her pussy I am. I place my hands on the table, making sure I'm hitting her spot just right.
"Mmmm daddy, keep it right there." She moans, scratching at the table.
I do as she says, taking her on a pleasure trip. I swear this feels so right and I wouldn't have it any other way. Soon Giselle starts running her nails back and forth across the table.
"I'm...close." She says, breathless.
"Don't come just yet, sweet cheeks."
"But, but I can't...h-hold it."
I stop thrusting and drop her legs from my shoulders. I pick her up from the table while still inside her and she wraps her arms around my neck. I hold her up against the wall and pound her pussy, again.
"Oh, Michael." She says, holding onto me tightly. "This...this feels so...so..."

"Good." I finish for her.
Every moan she lets out, I moan back. We don't have to talk because our moans are our way of communicating. I'm just now noticing that I get a second chance to be between this beautiful woman's legs and I'm not going to fuck it up this time. There's no way I could, especially since I'm single this time around. I soon feel Giselle's walls clench around my dick while at the same time my dick starts twitching. She comes hard, covering my dick in her juices and my cum spills out, filling her up. Giselle lays her head on my shoulder, trembling, and she rubs the top of my back as we recuperate. I pull out and walk to her room with me still holding her. We get under the covers and make out, touching here and there. Giselle flips us over so now she's on top, straddling me. She grabs my dick and puts it in her hole. She eases down as I watch her pussy swallow my shaft. I place my hands on her hips as she places hers on my chest. Giselle stares into my eyes as she moves up and down, slowly. I bite down hard on my lip, rubbing my hands up and down her sides.
"Shit." I moan.
She then starts bouncing up and down. She leans down kissing me all in my mouth. When she sits up, she starts bouncing up and down much faster now. The thing that really sends me over the edge though is the way she was swirling and twirling her hips.
"Fuck...You're working daddy right."
I reach down playing with her clit and her body immediately reacts. I love how sensitive she is to my touch.
"M-M-Michael, w-what are you...ohhhh."
"What am I what, sweet cheeks?"
"W-What are you...mmmm...d-doing to meee?"
"I can ask you the same thing, baby."
Honestly, this woman makes me weak whenever I'm around her. She breaks me out of my hard exterior. She's the only one that has seen both sides of me and she's the only woman who can make me horny, pissed off, and lovey dovey all at the same time. I stare at her being in ecstasy and she runs her nails along my chest. I feel like I'm about to explode, so I flip us over and fuck her hard.
"Ahhh, Michael." She moans, placing her hands on my back.
I kiss on her shoulder as we rework up a sweat. I sit up on my elbows and kiss her sweetly on the lips. I pull away staring into her half open, half closed eyes as I continue to hit her pussy hard.
"I-I-I love you." She whimpers against my lips. "So much."
"I know you do, sweet cheeks. And I love you more."
"I'm...I'm almost th-there." She whispers, scratching my back.
"Me too, sweet cheeks."
Her gray eyes roll to the back of her head and she digs her nails in my back, letting out her loudest moan of the night. I give a few more thrust, then bust my hardest nut of the night. I lay my head on her breasts and Giselle plants a kiss on my sweaty forehead. We hold each other as we drift off to sleep.