Chapter 50

As Michael and I are making out and his tip is at my entrance ready to invade it, I get this nagging in my stomach, again. However, this time I know what it is and I push Michael away, hop down from the island, and run to the bathroom. I get down on my knees and vomit into the toilet bowl.
Michael comes in and squats down next to me. "You alright?" He asked, rubbing my back. I nod. "You need any Ginger Ale or something?"
I shake my head no. I flush the toilet and Michael and I both stand to our feet. I go to the sink and grab the mouthwash off of it. I put some in my mouth, swish it around, gaggle, then spit.
"This is so not sexy." I say, wiping my mouth.
Michael places his hands on my hips. "You make anything look sexy."
He kisses my neck and I can feel he's still rock hard. I turn around to him and hop up on the sink. I wrap my arms around his neck and passionately kiss him. I reach down, grab his dick, and start moving my hand back and forth on his shaft. He breaks the kiss, throwing his head back. I suck on his neck while still giving him a hand job. Suddenly, Michael replaces my hand with his and grabs ahold of my leg, hiking it up to his waist.
He swirls his tip around my wetness. "You love teasing me."
"I think that's you, sweet cheeks."
Before I could respond, Michael pushes his tip in my hole causing me to gasp. As he pushes the rest of his dick inside of me, I bite down on my bottom lip at the little bit of pain. He then hikes my other leg up to his waist and starts thrusting his pelvis. I close my eyes enjoying every bit of this dick that he's blessing me with. Michael starts picking up his pace causing my sink and toothbrush holder to rattle.
"You better not...bust my...sink."
"You're the one...who wanted to...fuck on here."
Michael slaps my thigh and I moan out. To get him back, I bite down on his shoulder, which causes him to slap my thigh, again.
"Behave, sweet cheeks."
"You, ahh, behave."
"Somebody's getting bold."
"I've been bold." I grab the back of his head. "Go deeper."
He hooks his arms under the backs of my knees, picks me up from the sink, slams me against the bathroom door, and goes deeper in my pussy like I asked. And he's fucking me a little harder just like I like it.
"Don't stop, daddy." I say, breathless.
"Wasn't planning on it."
I watch our reflection in the mirror as Michael fucks me hard against the bathroom door. I'm in ecstasy right now and I don't plan on coming down from it. Although, I do feel my orgasm building.
"I'm almost there." I whisper.

"Me too, sweet cheeks. Come with me." He says, speeding up his thrust.
I hold onto him tighter as he continues beating my pussy like a drum. I'm trying so hard right now to hold off my orgasm.
"Don't fight it." Michael whispers. "Let it go."
And just like clock work, my body betrays me and Michael and I both come together. After I catch my breath, Michael brings my legs down before releasing his arms from under them and putting my feet on the floor. I kiss his full lips and pull away, staring into those big brown eyes of his. I grab his hand and lead him back to the living room. Once we get to the couch, I push him down on it and straddle his lap.
"Since when are you the aggressor?" Michael asked.
"You don't like it?" I asked, playfully pouting.
He chuckles. "I like it. Just wondering."
I smirk. "I learned from you."
I position myself above his erection before easing down on it. I start bouncing up and down on his dick.
"Damn." Michael groans with his eyes close.
"Watch me." I moan. "I want you to watch me...riding you."
He partly opens his eyes and bites down on his lip. I throw my head back, gripping onto the top of the couch. Michael leans forward, licking my left nipple before blowing on it. This sends shivers throughout my body. He does the same to my right nipple causing the same reaction. Michael leans back and grips onto my ass cheeks. I feel myself about to come, so I slow down my pace. I look at Michael and kiss him as I roll my hips around in a circular motion.
"Shit." Michael groans, breaking the kiss. "Keep doing that."
I continue rotating my hips like he asked me to. Once I feel my climax coming again, I start bouncing up and down on Michael's dick again.
I close my eyes and Michael taps one of my ass cheeks. "Watch me." He says, mocking me from earlier.
I open my hooded eyes. "What for? You not...doing nothing."
"I'm enjoying this pussy that's...what I'm doing."
I let out a small giggle. Suddenly, my walls clench his dick and I stop bouncing. Mouth agape, my orgasm overtakes me and my wetness covers his shaft. Michael grips my ass cheeks tighter than before as he fills me up with his cum. There's silence as we stare at each other. I lean forward, pecking Michael's chin. I kiss his throat before I go down to his nipples. I suck the left one for a bit before doing the same to the right one. I sit back up and I'm about to get off of him when he stops me.
"Hold on to me."
I wrap my arms around his neck as he stands to his feet. I wrap my legs around his waist and Michael walks over to the island, sitting me on it.
"I got to taste you."

Michael grabs one of the stools and sits on it. He puts my legs on his shoulders and I place my hands on the island. He leans forward and places a gentle kiss on my clit. My body jolts at the contact of his lips. He then wraps his lips around my clit and begins sucking on it. I close my eyes, biting down hard on my lip. I then feel him flick my clit with his tongue before running it down to my hole. Michael swirls his tongue around my hole before blowing on it, which sends shivers through my body.
"Ahhh. Do it, again."
He does the same thing again and my body reacts the same way. Michael starts tongue kissing my pussy and I rock my hips to the rhythm of his kissing.
"Yes, daddy." I moan, playing in his hair. "Eat this pussy."
I stop rocking my hips so I can enjoy the warmth of his mouth. And here comes orgasm number 3. I don't want to come yet. I try pushing Michael's head away, but Michael grabs my wrist, holding them down on the island.
"M-Michael, p-please. I-I don't want t-to come yet."
"Ain't no begging your way out of this."
I look down at him and he looks up at me while running his tongue along my right fold, over my clit, then along my left fold. I throw my head back. I can't stress enough about this man's tongue skills. He starts giving my slit a few long licks from my hole to my clit and I squirm as my body temperature rises and my climax is building. Michael, on the other hand, continues eating my pussy like it's his last supper.
"Give me the sweetness."
And just like that, I come on those lips of his. Michael laps up every bit of my juices as I slowly come down from my third orgasm of the night. I sleepily look down at Michael and I meet his eyes as he was already looking at me. He slowly licks his lips and I swear I almost had orgasm number 4. He removes my legs from his shoulders and stands to his feet. He kisses my lips, which there's still a bit of me left on them, and I wrap my arms around his neck. Michael picks me up from the island and I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks to my bedroom. We get in the bed and Michael gets between my legs. He stares into my eyes before locking lips with me for a few seconds, pulls away, then lays his head on my breasts.
"I'm grateful."
"For what?" I asked, playing in his hair.
"For you." He says, glancing up at me. "Despite what I did and you ready to walk away, you decided to give me a chance. Thank you."
Instantly, I get the nagging feeling from earlier. And not the I have to vomit kind.
"Michael, you don't have to-"
"I do. Because I was so close to losing you. I love you, Giselle. I don't want to ever feel like I'm going to lose you ever, again. And I know I won't, right?" I don't answer right away, which makes Michael sit up so that he could look me in my eyes. "Right?" He asked, again.
"Right."
He lays his head back down on my breasts. But do I mean it?