Chapter 38

I stare at his dick completely forgetting how blessed he is.
"Are you gonna look at it or are you gonna show me what that mouth can do?"
I look up at him and bite down on my lip. I grab ahold of it and flick my tongue over the tip still looking in his eyes. I then put his tip in my mouth, giving it a few hard sucks while squeezing his shaft. I soon take his tip out of my mouth and blow on it. Michael immediately reacts.
"Shit." He moans.
"You want some more, daddy?"
"You know I do."
I place soft kisses along his shaft down to his balls. I give his balls a few licks each before sucking on each of them one by one.
"Damn," He says, playing in my hair. "I ain't never had it like this."
I stop sucking on his balls, then run my tongue along his shaft until I reach the tip. It's glistening with pre-cum, so I swirl the pre-cum around with my tongue, then blow.
"Ssss."
I put his dick in my mouth until the tip is touching the back of my throat and start sucking, hard.
"Yeah, like that, sweet cheeks."
I continue sucking like this until after awhile my jaw starts to hurt. But you know what? It's worth it. Especially since I'm pleasing my man.
"Faster." He moans.
I loosen the lock I have on his dick and suck faster. He grips my hair tight and I grip onto his thighs. I glance up at him and he glances down at me, and gives a half wink. I'm giggling on the inside cause he can't wink for nothing, but that didn't stop my panties from getting even more soaked.
"I..." He pants. "I...don't want to come...in your mouth."
I stop sucking and take his dick out of my mouth.
"I want to taste you." I bite down on my lip, then release it from my teeth. "All. Of. You." I say, slowly.
He smirks. "Then get ready to taste me."
I gladly put his dick back in my mouth and suck both hard and fast. Suddenly, he thrusts his hips to the rhythm of my sucking while massaging my scalp. His dick starts pulsating and I know he's about to come. He stops thrusting, grips onto my hair, and shoots his load right in my mouth.
"Oh fuck." He trembles.
He slowly lets my hair go and I take his now limp dick out of my mouth, and swallow his cum. Then I kiss my way up his torso as I slowly stand to my feet. Michael has his eyes closed, but as soon as he opens them, he grabs the back of my head, giving me a sloppy kiss. His hands move to my hips and he walks me back to the wall while we're still locked in this kiss. My back hits the wall and he pulls away. He unbuttons my shorts and pulls both them and my panties down. I step out of them, kicking them aside. He slowly lowers himself down on one knee until he's face to face with my pussy. He props one of my legs on his shoulder and kisses my clit. My body jerks and I brace myself against the wall once I feel his warm mouth and full lips wrap around my clit. Michael then sticks a finger in my hole and starts pumping it in and out. I run my fingers through his curls, moaning in delight as he fingers me and sucks on my clit. He soon stops fingering me and starts running his tongue inside and around my lips. Pussy lips that is.
"Mmmm, baby. More."

He starts making out with my entrance, sticking his tongue in and out of my hole as if it were his dick. He moans causing vibrations and I grab the back of his head and push his face even more into my pussy. I start thrusting my hips so my pussy is running along his lips. I let go of the back of his head and place my hands on my breasts. Michael then runs his tongue from the entrance of my pussy to the clit. He does this a few times, then blows in my hole. My body shakes and I start squirting. He looks up at me and licks his lips before putting his mouth over my clit again, sucking. He sticks two fingers in me this time one by one, pumping as fast as he can.
"Come." He says.
I bite down on my lip hard, squeeze my breasts, and drench his fingers in my juices. Michael doesn't stop though. He keeps pumping and sucking.
"Come." He says, again.
And just like that, I come again. "M-Michael, p-please." I say, breathless.
He pulls his fingers out, but quickly replace it with his tongue. I see his fingers with my cum on it glistening in the light, so I grab his hand and suck on his fingers until they're clean. I'm tasting every bit of me and so will he because I feel another orgasm getting close. He's working his tongue every way possible. Around my clit, in my hole, all through my pussy in general. I never realized how gifted his tongue was.
"Mmmm, sweet cheeks. Let daddy taste the sweetness." He moans.
He blows in my hole and I let out a loud moan, coming harder than my first two orgasms. I throw my head back against the wall, panting as I come down from the ecstasy high.
"Tasty as always." Michael says, dropping my leg from his shoulder.
I get down on the carpeted floor and kiss his lips. I can taste a little bit of what was left of me. He wraps an arm around my waist, then lays me down slowly with our lips still attached. I reach down, grab his dick, and stroke it. He detaches his lips from mine, giving a strained moan. Once he's aroused again, I put his tip in my hole and he pushes the rest of himself in. Michael grabs ahold of my wrist, pinning them down beside my head, tightly and he instantly starts working his hips.
"Damn, I forgot how good this dick felt." I moaned.
"And I'm going to make sure you're never going to forget."
He starts hitting my pussy harder and my breath gets caught in my throat. This man is doing things to me that I've never felt before. And I'm seeing things from him that I've never seen before, too. It's causing my temperature to rise. He soon starts to pout those lips of his and I want to kiss him, or feel him up, but I'm restricted right now.
"Mi-Michael...l-let me t-touch you."
He doesn't respond, he just keeps pounding my pussy harder and harder like there's no tomorrow.
"Mi-Michael."
He then leans down toward my neck and bites on it.
"Ahhh." I moan.
He then licks the spot he bit. He does it again, biting then licking, and my wrists slowly become free. I place both hands on his sweaty back, scratching it up as he grabs both of my legs, placing them up to his thrusting hips.
"I'm close." I whisper.
He slows his thrusting down to make this moment last a bit longer. Soon I feel my climax heightening and Michael gives a few more thrust. My walls clench his dick and he stops thrusting. I cover his dick in my liquid as Michael places his forehead between my breasts, and I feel the warmth of his cum. The room is silent, except our breathing, as we lay in bliss.
"I'm sure I have a nice carpet burn tattoo on my ass." I say, giggling.

"That's not the only tattoo you're going to have." He says, sitting up.
Suddenly, he flips me over and I immediately get on my elbows and knees with my ass and feet up in the air. Michael runs his dick down the crack of my ass before sticking it in my entrance. He grabs my hips and starts hitting it from the back. And I'm loving it.
"Ahhh, Michael." I moan. "Work it, daddy."
Michael leans down, putting his chest to my back, as he continues beating my pussy. I love when are bodies are together like this. He's panting and groaning in my ear and it's driving me over the edge. I then feel his tongue swirling around on my neck, then up to my ear and I bite down on my lip.
"Say my name." He demands.
"Oh, Michael."
He starts hitting it harder and deeper. I think I'm getting carpet burn tattoos on my elbows and knees.
"Louder, sweet cheeks."
I moan, but don't say his name. Out of nowhere, he grabs my hair and pulls my head slightly back.
"I said, say...my...name...louder." He says through clenched teeth.
Fuck, this man is sexy. I'm liking, scratch that, loving this aggressive side.
"Michael." I say louder than the first time.
I throw my ass back on his pelvis.
"Fuck, baby." He moans.
Michael lets go of my hair and reaches down between my legs, rubbing the inside of my thighs. He plants soft kisses on the side of my neck and I start trembling.
"You gonna come for daddy, sweet cheeks?" He asks, still kissing my neck. "Huh?"
I can't even speak right now, but I'm close to my peak. Michael grabs my hair again and smacks my thigh with his other hand. I whimper. He's so heavy handed.
"Answer daddy, baby. You gonna give me that sweetness of yours, again?"
"Y-Y-Y-"
Before I could finish what I'm saying, my walls clench his dick and I let go. This time my orgasm takes me to another world while Michael's still bucking his hips.
"Sweet cheeks." He strains in my ear, filling my walls with his cum, again.
I'm still in this unfamiliar state, and though I can't describe the feelings that I'm having right now, it feels so right. He pulls out, but he's giving light kisses on my back while I'm laying here not moving.
"You alright, baby?" Michael asked.
I don't respond. He then kisses my shoulder.
"Giselle?" I look back at him and he gets off me, so I can turn over on my back. I stare into his eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked, moving my hair out of my face.
I smile, running my fingers down his jawline. "Nothing."
I kiss his lips and he responds back. His hand lay on my hip as I place my hand on his bicep. He pulls me on top of him and I giggle, pulling away.
"Haven't you had enough?" I asked, while he sucks on my neck.
"Of you? Never."
I smile knowing that I'm not having enough of him either. I'm crazy about him. I sit up and ease down on his dick as it comfortably fills my walls again.