Date breaker - Lloyd

So, for some reason it wouldn't upload or whatever so I had to delete and rewrite >~<

You were gone for thirty seconds. Thirty seconds, just to get the drinks you a Lloyd ordered and Stella had already taken your seat and was now trying to unsuccessfully to start a conversation with your boyfriend.
Too bad he was more interested in his comic to pay much attention.
You stood off to the side, where you could hear them but the couldn't see you, clenching the two coffee cups in your hand angrily.
Was a simple date to a cafe too much to ask? Apparently, because Stella was ruining it.
"You're going out with y/n l/n, right?" Stella asked.
"Mm hmm." Was all Lloyd said as he flipped a page.
"She's not very social. Its a wonder she even has a boyfriend. She's always in the corner of a library or something."
That was not true. You grit your teeth.
"Uh huh." Lloyd said disinterestedly. Stella looked like a vein was about to pop at her temple. No boy has ever shown disinterest in her before.
She tried a new tactic.
Insulting you.
"I don't even thing she's that pretty." She said casually.
At that, Lloyd lowered his comic and raised and eyebrow at her.
"Oh?"
"Yeah" Stella said, eager to keep the conversation going. "She walks around thinking she's so pretty when she's not. She thinks that the green ninja would ever date her. You probably date her out of pity-"
Lloyd slammed his comic down,making both you and Stella jump in surprise.
"Exuuuseee me" Lloyd said "But y/n is the most beautiful, smart, talented girl I've ever met. I am  definitely not dating her out of pity. She's so amazing, sometimes I think she's dating me out of pity. She's like a sun. She's so bright and happy. Compared to her, you're like a dim, flickering light bulb."
Stella gasped, and was about to protest when you walked up to the table that used to be yours and Lloyd's.
"I got our drinks." You say, smirking at Stella's expression.
"Why don't we walk around and drink?" Lloyd asked, standing up. "Some people here are just plain rude."
You both left the shop holding hands, Stella staring angrily after you.

"I don't like her at all." Lloyd concluded. You laugh at the look in his face when he talked about Stella. "She's nothing compared to you."
You both sat on a park bench, still holding his hand.
"Oh, so you did mean what you said, huh?" You asked, poking his cheek teasingly as he blushed.
"Well, yeah." He was all red now.  "Of course I did."
He turned to you, and you took that chance to kiss him sweetly.
When you pulled away, he resembled Kai's ninja gi.
"What was that for?" He asked quietly.
"For being the sweetest thing since candy."
"That's not even possible-"
"Just shut up. You're ruining the moment."
"Shutting up."

I love this one, to be honest.

HALLOWEEN IS ON A MONDAY, FOR WHY!!!!

Its so depression *le cry*

So this weekend, I'm planning on getting all of the Halloween specials out. Big task, yes. But I am 2 percent sure I can do this.

I'm obviously confident.

Later Golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12