Black Friday - Kai

Sorry for the wait

"No, not another one." You complained to your boyfriend as he lead you towards yet another store.

"But it's fifty percent off all hair products." Kai whined.

"You just spent two hundred dollars at the last store on hair gel. Just hair gel."

Yes, believe it or not, Kai was the shopaholic, not you. While you only had about three bags, Kai had about sixteen that he was only able to carry due to his ninja training. Your three bags were already getting heavy.

It didn't help that you've been walking around in a crowded mall for six hours, because a certain someone wanted to visit all his favorite stores.

Which was a lot.

You finished your shopping five hours ago.

But here you were, being dragged around by Kai, who resembled a pile of bags with spiky hair.

"Kai, I can barely see you. How are you even moving around?" You asked, amazed that He was still walking with out a problem.

"We'll y/n, I have these great things called legs-"

"Kai, I will shove you. And with all those bags, you're probably never going to get up again."

Kai wisely kept his mouth shut.

After another half hour, Kai finally was satisfied with his black Friday haul and to your relief, agreed to leave.

That is, until he saw that one of his favorite clothing stores was open and also having a sale.

He looked at you with bambi eyes, or what you could see of them since his bags covered his face, practically begging.

"Ugh, fine!" You agree, stalking off towards the store. At least there wasn't hair gel in this one. Half of his bags were filled with the stuff.

You wondered how many bottles he went threw a day. Huh. You never really thought about that before.

You watch the red ninja run around the store, careful not to drop the bags in his hands, or stacked in his arms.

How was he grabbing anything, his hands were full....

He suddenly appeared in front of you, holding five new bags. Now he was starting to wobble around from the weight.

"I think I reached my limit." He said.

"Oh, really? I hadn't noticed." You monotone.

Kai either ignored you, or didn't pick up on your tone.

"Okay, let's go- WHOA, WAIT, WHATS THAT?!"

You groaned and trudged off after your boyfriend, who went running into another store.

You weren't going home anytime soon.

Should I keep writing like this? Separating the paragraphs? It looks so much neater.....

So, for the Kai lovers here, I would like to say that I have a Kai x reader story called memory loss, and if you are interested...well, I don't know, read I guess? I'm not good with advertisement XD

ALSO, FAIRY TALE

WHAT
THE FUCK

GRAY?!?

HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU GIVE NATSU TO THAT CRAZY LADY WITH A DRAGON PROBLEM (currently on episode 75)

WHY?

But he made up for it I guess......

I'm still mad.

Later Golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12