When you fight - Kai

Look..... I really hated how I wrote the scenario. I just wasn't happy with it. I keep thinking about it and realized....

These scenarios need to be done my way. My crazy, weird way, because I think it should be done like this.

ONWARD

Ps, minor Attack on titan spoiler.... But siriusly, it happens the second part of the first episode, so not really. Just warning

"You betrayed me." You said to your boyfriend, scowling at him with as much anger as you can muster. "It was mine, and you took it."
"We got the exact same one! What do you mean? It was an honest mistake!"
"Sure, okay. That's like saying it's an honest mistake to mix your gi up with a table cloth."
Kai gasped. "Take. That. Back."
"Give me my Damn donut, first! Then we'll see." The red ninja face palmed.
"You insulted my gi, which is a federal offense. All I did was accidentally eat your donut!"
"You didn't just eat the donut. You ate the love of my life. Do you know how much I was looking forward to that circle of  dough? A lot!"
"Just get another one!"
You got an offended look on your face. "The poor thing isn't even in your intestines yet! I can't go get another one when the body isn't even cold!"
Kai looked at you like you were crazy, which in some ways you were, and exclaimed "It's a fucking donut! There's no body!"
"Not anymore! You ate that thing faster than that titan did Eren Jaegers mother!"
You and Kai then went into the details how long it takes to eat a donut until you were both blue in the face.
It didn't matter, anyhow, though. You were never going to forgive him.
Well, you weren't until he bought you another donut two hours later.

I know some if you are like "That's not a real fight, couples get into actual fights."

;-; true.

But I don't care. Because I like it better this way. I don't think you came here to watch me struggle writing mean words and just throwing a hot mess together to publish. (I.e original fight scenario)

Yes, later today will be a Cole scenario. I just had to re write this one first.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12