Date breaker - Zane

Thinking about it, I don't think I'm gonna have you guys vote on Lloyd's scenario for a new scenario this week. I want to do a Halloween special........

"The trees here are pretty." You said, sitting on a bench.
"They can not compare to you." Zane said firmly, sitting besides you.
You both decided to go on a date to the park to keep it simple. It was a good choice too. The trees leaves were turning red, yellow, and orange. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm either. Somewhere in the middle. You were taking in your surroundings while Zane was rummaging threw the picnic basket, when you heard a scoff and a "As if."
Turning your gaze towards the voice, your heart stops for a few seconds.
Wearing an obnoxiously loud colored shirt was the bane of your existence:
Ester
She was talking to her friend, or at least she was before you got there. Now she was glaring over her friends shoulder as her friend talked excitedly about something.
You never really got why she hated you so much.
Zane handed you a water bottle and took a drink out of his own.
"Who is that girl over there y/n?" He asked. "Why are you staring at her?"
"Just someone from school." You said quietly, looking at the bottle of water in your hands. You were not about to ruin your date with Zane by telling him who Ester really was.
He was too important to you.
But of course Ester felt differently.
She excused herself from her friend and sauntered over, her bright shirt burning your retinas.
She plopped herself right next to you.
"Hi y/n!" She said with a sickly sweet tone. "Did that acne clear up good? I swear you had so many black heads it wasn't even-"
"Y/n doesn't have black heads." Zane interrupted, frowning. "But you do."
Esters hand flew to her nose. Now that he mentioned it, she did have some black spots around the bridge of her nose. They were covered up by concealer, but being a nindriod, Zane spotted this easily.
"Yes, but y/n had so many last week. The poor girl looked like-"
"No, she did not." Zane interrupted again, sounding a little annoyed. "Her skin health was in top condition, just like it is now."
Ester was a little red in the face. Probably getting frustrated that Zane kept interrupting while she was trying to lie."
"Sorry, last month-"
"She still was fine." Zane said, standing up. "Even if she did have acne, it would be completely normal. I do not see why you care so much about the state of her skin."
"I'm just-"
"Y/n, there is a new coffee place that opened a block away. Would you like to try it?" Zane asked, still looking annoyed. Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed the picnic basket with one hand, and your hand with his other, leaving behind an angry Ester.

"I don't think that you two are friends." Zane concluded.
He didn't actually lie about the new coffee shop. In fact, that's where you two were at the moment. You, messing with the straw of your drink, and him scowling at the table.
"No. We're not. She's such a bully to me and I can't even think of anything I ever did to her."
"I know for a fact that you would never say or do anything wrong to anybody. But even so, if she ever bothers you again..... come to me. I am your boyfriend. It's my job to keep you safe."
"I honestly don't care about what she said. I'm more worried about the fact that she ruined our date and brought you into stupid teenage girl drama."
Zane smiled.
"Why don't we finish our date here?"

So today I did a little arts and craft thing. I got some leaves. Tied yarn to the stems. And taped them to my ceiling

Yes. They are real leaves.

Finished product in the media. I thought it looked cool. They're all over my ceiling. This picture only shows a few.

Okay, story time. (HP fans will know)

Today, I sorted my brother into a house. He got Slytherin. Me and my cousin got Gryffindor.

And my brother is always following what my cousin does. You would think he would have a mind of his own when he's twelves but nope. Anyway, he wanted to be in Gryffindor too, and wanted to retake the test.

I told him once he's sorted, he's sorted and then he threw a chip bag at me.

He always does this. When he took the godly parent test, he got Hermes. Then he kept retaking it until he got Poseidon. (I got Apollo ^u^)

I'm not saying you can't retake it, but he lied to get the answer he wanted.

And he got mad about being in Slytherin, but get this:

He doesn't even read Harry Potter.

Such a Philip Malloy.

Later Golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12