When he's ill - Cole

Cole threw his eight box of tissues into the garbage and grabbed another from his stock pile. He was never too careful when it came to being sick. He didn't even know how he got sick in the first place.
Maybe those eggs weren't supposed to be green after all....
He sat back down on his bed, and grabbed his lap top again, your concerned face still on the screen.
"I'm sorry I can't be there." You apologized for the tenth time. "Bad time to be out of state, huh?"
Cole coughed into his arm and shook his head. "No, it's fine. It's not your fault. You had no idea I was going to get sick." Cole reached for yet another tissue while you studied his pale face.
"But you took care of me when I was sick! It's not really fair to you."
Cole's eyes flashed with something that looked like anger. "It doesn't have to be. Don't worry about me when you should be spending time with your family. That's why you left in the first place."
"Yeah, but I-"
"It's okay." Cole insisted "It's just a head cold." Or I poisoned myself with my own food.... let's not mention that.....
"Besides, I feel better just looking at you." Cole said, looking pleased as your face turned red.
"Don't change the subject!" You exclaimed, not making eye contact. "When I get home, I'm making you soup, and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"
"I'll probably be better by the time you get home."
You huffed. "I'll make you eat it."
Cole chuckled. You may not be there, but even so you were still taking care of him.
He fell asleep with you talking to him.

I don't know if this I'd even relevant, but

I'm so freaking excited.

I found out Cinda Williams Chima, one of my favorite authors, made another book series

ABMLUESBHSVB

and I think I mentioned this before, but James Horowitz I'd making a new Alex Rider book called Never Say Die.

NEJKSCKTSNUJX

So many book I'm sure to die

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12