When he gets jealous - Zane

It's only 7:55

Christmas

Is

So

Far

AWAYYYY!!!!!

Zane didn't like this feeling. It was like anger, and hurt, and more anger, all rolled up into a ball in his stomach.
It wasn't pleasant.
You were at the ice skating rink again. You were way better than last time. You fell less, and could turn now.
Zane went to go get new skates from the counter since his we're too big, and were hard to skate with. He was gone for two minutes. Two minutes.
Yet there was at least five boys surrounding you.
Zane didn't like it. He didn't like that you smiled, it was obviously forced, at them politely. He didn't like them staring at you, moving closer to you on the bench you sat on, waiting for him to come back. He didn't like when you said something, and they all laughed for no reason. He didn't like it at all.
The feeling just got worse. He was flushed, and had a sudden desire to go Elsa on them, freeze them all, and leave them in the middle of the rink.
There was only one explanation for this.
Cole must've snuck in the kitchen and messed with his lunch again. Zane wondered briefly if the other ninja were having the same side affects as him. He was brought back to the present when on boy took your hand and started to write his number on it.
Oh, Zane definitely did not like that.
As you pulled away your hand, the boys half written number on it, you started to explain that you had a boyfriend, but you stopped. Was it just you, or did it just get colder?
You looked behind you and jumped when you saw the ice ninja standing there, giving off a literal cold air.
The five boys stared at him, not blinking.
Finally, Zane turned to the one who gave you half his number.
"And why are you vandalizing my girlfriend?" He asked, his words frosty. "Graffiti is prohibited."
They guy seemed to be amused by Zane. "Yeah, so? Your girlfriend doesn't mind, right babe?" The others started to laugh. You definitely noticed a layer of frost on the bench that wasn't there before. Uh oh.
I've started to coat the floor, and you watch in amazement as it crawled up the five boys ankles, stopping at the knees. They were frozen in place.
Zane smiled, his blue eyes looking like an angry winter storm.
"What was that?" He asked.

"I apologize, y/n." Zane said to you as you both walked out of the building. All of the guys were still stuck there, but a couple people tried getting them out by using the blade of their skates to hack at the ice. "I do not know what came over me. I suspect Cole did something to my lunch before I left.
You laugh. For being so smart, he sure was dumb at times.
"It's called jealousy Zane."
"I do not know why I was jealous. I know you would never pursue another man behind my back. But I could not help it."
You slipped your hand in his. "No one really can. It just happens. I'm glad you care about me enough to be jealous. It's not necessarily a bad thing."
"But it can be."
"Yeah. I guess it can."
You abruptly stopped walking, and pulled Zane down by his collar and kissed him. You put your forehead against his.
"Thank you for trusting me."
"No problem. But uh, can we wash those numbers off your hand. They unsettle me."
You laugh. "Fine. Let's go."

This one was longer. I don't know why.

So yeah. It's nowhere near Christmas, and I can not wait. Every year, I wake up at six. Like, I can't help it. It's like my mind knows it's Christmas and gets me up extra early.

My plan is to stay up late so I'll be forced to sleep longer. My parents don't even get up till eleven or ten, so I still have to wait even if I'm up.

Sighhhhh. The anticipation.

BUT GOOD NEWS

IT'S MY FIRST CHRISTMAS IN WATTPAD!!!!

Oh, and I have 200 followers now, so THANKS!!!!

I want to ask a question.

Would you rather have Christmas cookies scream in pain when you eat them (they feel pain too)

It have a Christmas tree feel pain and scream when you cut it down?

It's a question my teacher asked us, so don't blame me for the violence.

Later golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12