You cook together - Cole

Everyone knows this is going to be a disaster right?

You were starting to lose your patience.
Which was pretty rare.
But cooking with Cole, you were sure it was you g to happen more often than you wanted it to.
"Cole. We've talked about this. You can't put ketchup in Kool-aid."
"But Kool-aid is so plain tasting-"
"No ketchup."
"But-"
"No."
Your family was having a cook out, and invited Cole. You were happy he came until your parents asked you to get the side dishes ready while they finished grilling outside.
Unfortunately, even making something as simple as Kool-aid proved to be a challenge for the master of earth.
Earlier, he tried putting kale in the baked beans.
Just.....why would that even come across as a good idea?
Maybe the ninja weren't overreacting the lack of cooking skills Cole had. You didn't think anyone could be that bad.
"What if we put the Kool-aid into milk?" He questioned.
He proved you wrong.
Over right times, in fact.
"Kool-aid is strictly for water." You told him. "Strictly." You said again when you saw him eyeing the fridge.
"Fine." He grumbled.
You breathed a sigh, turning back to the baked beans adobe gagged.
They were green, bubbling like something in a witches cauldron. One of the bubbles popped, some of it splashing on your shirt.
It burned a hole in your shirt.
You looked at Cole, temper flaring. "What did you do to the beans?"
"I just put a whole bunch of spices in them. Why?" He looked over your shoulder at the green bubbling mass in the pot. "Are they supposed to be melting the pot like that, or are these special kinds of beans?"
And that is how your mom banned Cole from the kitchen

I put Kool-aid in milk once.

Never try it. I promise you, it's nothing you want to taste.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartofGold12