He tries to show off - Zane

I honestly have no idea how I'm going to write this. I feel like Zane wouldn't try to show off for anyone.....

You never thought that the ice ninja could burn himself. I mean.... He the master of ice. Why would that even be remotely possible?
This was a question you kept asking yourself as you handed Zane some Neosporin and watched him apply it to the angry red mark on his arm.
"How did you get hot glue on your arm, anyway?" You questioned. When he pulled the glue off his arm, he also pulled off some skin, which was why he needed the Neosporin.
"I have no idea." Zane said. "I also have no idea of what I was doing in the first place."
You sighed. You explained this to him five different times.
"I saw this video on YouTube about cool things to do with a glue gun, and I wanted to try them out." You handed him a bandaid after he finished with the Neosporin. "I thought if anything I was going to be the one burning myself. You're the cook around here. You deal with fire all the time. Hell, you live with the elemental master of fire. I didn't think you'd burn yourself with glue."
Zane tried to look embarrassed. Truth was he did know how he burned himself.
By twirling the gun around like some show boat cowboy. And then he managed to squirt the hot glue on his arm (he was so relieved you didn't see what he was doing).
But he decided you didn't need to know about him trying to impress you and failed by glue gun.

See, I feel like this won't be as good as the other ones, because Zane isn't really the type to show off for others.

........

So.... it was a late update

Everyone: -_-

I'm sorry. I seriously could not figure out how to write this. It was surprisingly hard, where as other Zane scenarios were relatively easy. So I took a step back (because no one works well when frustrated) and convinced myself to write it the next day.

So if you just started reading this book, first, Hi! Second, I update Monday through Friday, and I usually keep that schedule unless something comes up or something like this happens.

Jays will be up today, though. Promise.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12

(I just realized the o of the of in my screen name is capitalized, not lower case /)-_- nice one Heart)