April fools - Lloyd

If anyone walked into your house now, they would have assumed world war three took place there.
Anything that was glass was in shards on the floor. The furniture was ripped apart, and the once clean walls were covers in everything you can think of.
Yes. Even Nutella, much to your fury. You were saving that for later.
You were currently hanging from the ceiling by your ankle, courtesy of one of Lloyds pranks. Well, jokes on him because he was the one with his head stuck to the wall your plastered with every kind of glue in the house.
But well, the problem was.... You were both stuck and couldn't free each other.
"Well then." You said, swinging slightly "We clearly didn't think this through."
"That's an understatement." Lloyd snorted, though he looked amused. "I finally met my match."
"And you're just now realizing this? When I glued your head to a wall?"
"Yeah, basically."
You fell quiet, slowly spinning and seeing the chaos that was plastered from floor to ceiling. Oh, you were so dead.
"Now do we get out of this?" Lloyd asked, grimacing in pain as he tried to pull his head free from the wall.
"I was going to ask you the same thing. "
"......"
"We're screwed, aren't we?"
"Yeah, totally."

I watched the trailer for Fairy Tail: Dragon cry, and my gods

IT LOOKS SO AMAZING.

I have like, a little over forty episodes left and the Phoenix Priestess movie to finish, but I'm so excited.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12