You try to sneak out - Lloyd

You were going to be the angel child. The one who doesn't sneak out in the middle of the night to meet with her boyfriend.
But said boyfriend bribed you with candy and a movie. Who would say no to that?
Sadly, your parents didn't see your logic and were currently staring you down. You have never seen your parents so mad before.
"You could've died! Dead in a ditch, and we would never see you again!" Your mom shouted. You thought that was a little dramatic, but the look on her face kept you quiet.
You glanced at you dad, expecting a lecture from him too, but he just rubbed his eyes and yawned.
"And you're barely wearing anything!" You mom eyed your long sleeve shirt and sweat pants like they were cut off shorts and a tank top. "It's freezing out! You didn't have the decency to grab a coat?"
"Yeah." Your dad muttered sleepily, not really listening to the conversation. "What she said."
"What do have to say for yourself?" Your mother demanded, hands on hips.
You smiled sheepishly. "I love you guys...?"
That seemed good enough for your dad, who started heading upstairs. "I like chicken." He muttered, stumbling on the steps. "And bread sticks."

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12