He gets hurt - Lloyd

To be honest, you were more humoured than worried as you checked Lloyd's bruised ankle. But you couldn't help but finding Lloyd, a ninja of stealth and dexterity, falling down the stairs funny.
Lloyd knew you were trying not to laugh, and he felt his ego deflate by eighty percent.
"I don't laugh when you fall down the stairs!" The green ninja complained.
You snickered. "Yeah, because that's something that happens almost every day for me. But for you..."
"Hahaha, the ninja fell down the stairs. So funny."
"It is."
Lloyd bit down on his tongue, trying not to yelp in pain as you tried to gently move his ankle.
"I think it might be sprained." You said, the laughter leaving your voice for a moment. "We're going to have to ice it to keep the swelling down."
Your boyfriend shrugged "I can just go ask Zane to do that." He went to stand up but you gently pushed him back down.
"I don't think that's a good idea."
He waved you off. "It's fine, I have a high pain tolerance."
Two minutes later, Mr. High pain tolerance was practically being carried back to the Bounty.
By you.
You had a feeling his brothers weren't going to let him live this down anytime soon.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12