When you're ill - Jay

Sorry for abandoning my update every day schedule. I haven't been feeling the best. I'm okay now, though, since my head stopped throbbing like crazy.

I really hate head aches.

Jay had no idea what to do. He's never gotten sick, and whenever his parents got sick he was sent to his friends.
So how does he take care of his girlfriend? He was running around your house, getting medicine and tissue and anything else that seemed doctory, like the first aid kit.
He needed it anyway. He scraped his knee earlier from falling down the stairs.
"Y/n!" Jay bursted into your room again, arms over flowing with a random assortment of things.... was that a screw driver? "Do you need anything? What's your temperature? Do you need Orange juice? I knew I should have grabbed it-"
"Jay! Shush!" You said, silencing your loveable, but chatty boyfriend. "You're over thinking things again. Besides, I just have a head cold. I'm not seriously sick. You're acting like I'm dying."
"Well, you could be!" Jay through up his hands dramatically, sending everything that was in them flying around the room. Yup, that was definitely a screw driver. "Wait, you're not actually dying, are you?" He questioned worriedly.
You shook your head, smiling. "No Jay. I'm not dying. Just congested" you eyed the growing like of tissues in your garbage can "with a bad head ache."
"I can-"
"No. Jay, I know you're trying to be sweet, and I appreciate it. But you obviously don't have any experience with sick people. You don't need to run around for me." You said, noticing the scrape on his knee.
"Well, what can I do then?" He asked, sighing in defeat.
"Come sit your ass down on this bed while I clean up the knee of yours. Then, it's ice cream sundae time."

So me and my brother were fighting for twenty minutes on where the ninjas elemental powers came from. Especially Jay. We really got into it. XD

I'm officially on spring break, as of yesterday. Feels great that I'm going to miss a Monday of school. Ah, the joys of life.

I FINISHED SEASON ONE OF ATTACK ON TITAN, AND I'M WONDERING WHERE THE HELL IS SEASON TWO?

AND WHY IS EREI THE BEST SHIP? WHY DOES MY FANGIRL HEART SHIP IT SO MUCH?

So many questions.....

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12