He gets hurt - Cole

"Why are there eight of you, y/n?" Cole asked. He then frowned, and pointed in a direction to your right, probably where he thought you were sitting. "I swear I won't cheat on you, even with you. Cause I'm a good boyfriend."
"That's nice to know." You couldn't help but be a little amused, though the situation was hardly supposed to be amusing at all.
Cole had been mountain climbing and gotten hit in the head with a rather large rock. You had no idea how that happened, since he's practically a professional mountain climber. And he's the elemental master of earth, so you thought he would be able to stop it before it hit his head or something.
But that sounded like earth bending, and Cole always complained that there were differences between his powers and earth bending.
Though, besides spinjitzu, you failed to see them.
Anyways, you were now in a doctor's office, getting the black ninja checked out. The doctor was fairly sure Cole had a concussion, but nothing else too serious.
"Hey, guess what y/n?"
"Hm?"
"Now there's only six of you. Two of you left to go get groceries."
"Did they tell you that?" You were honestly curious.
".....no, but I'm just assuming."
Oh, jeez.
The doctor came back a few minutes later, telling you to make sure Cole got rest, and took some pain medication.
"He shouldn't really be moving around all too much. He needs to let his brain recover." The doctor explained, handing you a bottle of pills.
"Okay. Thank you." You helped your boyfriend out of the hospital bed, steadying him as he swayed on his feet.
"No problem." The doctor smiled. "Just come back in a few days or so, so we can check up on him."
"Will do. Come on, Cole."
"I'm only going if you're going."
You sighed. "Yes, Cole, I'm going."
"Oh.... Okay, then I'm definitely going!"

I got my brother into SAO.....

Of course he'll lie to his friends about it.....

But I'll know the truth....

ILL KNOWWW

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12

(Some of you are going to face palm because you already knew this, but..... I just realized that my screen name initials spell hog. You learn something every single day.)