Simula

Stupid, 

        I am but a jerk for writing this but trust me, it's for the best. The contents of this letter may be fatuous, for a jerk like me is nothing like a poet to conceive wisdom.But still, please bear with me.

        I ain't your fairytale prince charming who has the perfect personality girls fall in love with. I ain't a superhero who flies up in the sky and saves you whenever you're in danger. I ain't a superstar who serenades and captures millions of hearts. I ain't a saint who does mere good things. I am a gangster. I'm attracted to danger and I play with death. I dig my own grave for death has its knife waving on my neck. I'm nothing but a jerk.

Never fall in love with me,

Jerk.

***

        Chase with death started when I got involved in a tragic fate; there was a secret that I had to keep in order to survive the cruel world. I’m probably the only sixteen year old girl who has received the most death threats in my life, ever. I have isolated myself from the crowd; I avoided people and people avoided me.

        The tables were turned around with a single kiss. It was not just any ordinary kiss; it was a gangster’s kiss. My first kiss was stolen by a jerk I despise; a gangster; who plays with death, waves knives everywhere, and throws fists on innocent people. That kiss started everything; that kiss completely ruined the sanity within me.  

Now, let’s go back to where it all started.

My name is Miala, and this is my story. This is a love story that started with a gangster's kiss. Once you find out my secret, you'll be in danger.

You've been warned.