Chapter 8

Grayson's POV

"Yo Gray, can you help me on something?" I heard Ethan ask behind my door. I groaned. Mainly since it probably has something to do with Bree...

Yup, call me jealous all you want. Cause that's all that I feel when I'm around my brother now. And if you can't tell, it's all about Bree...

I am jealous because Ethan already has his hands on Bree, while I have no lucky chance. I usually wouldn't be jealous about my brother going after some girl, cause he always is.

But this is Bree who I'm talking about, and she is so much different than the other girls. She doesn't look into how you look, mainly just how you act around her. And for all I know, she loves playing hard to get.

Or hard to never get...

I've came to a realization that I do like Bree. I do have feelings for her, but not like I had for any other girl, which wasn't a lot of girls.

But these feelings are pointless and all going to waste, cause I can't already tell that she has them all for Ethan...

Of course it would be Ethan. Ethan's so much more smarter than me, much more attractive than me, much better at handling with girls, and so much more.

What do I have to lose? Not having any of those characteristics.

Ethan already has his way around Bree, meaning that he likes her and she may like him back. Mainly from seeing how she's so much more intrigued to Ethan than me...

What's worse is that I led off on a bad start when we met, and that's when everything started to go downhill. And knowing with me lacking my abilities to try to get on Bree's good side, she doesn't see any thing in me.

Anyways, I tried doing my homework when I got home, but without any of my smarts, I decided to just play some of my Xbox.

"So I need your opinion on something," Ethan said barging through my door. I just rolled my eyes, and continued to play my game.

"How do I look?" he asked me. "Hat? Or no hat?" I paused my game, and looked at him. He couldn't decide on wearing a SnapBack or not.

"I don't know," I told him in a tone not seeming to care, and I went back to my game.

"Well I need help," he told me. "I'm going to see Bree and I don't know if the hat would be a little too much."

"Either or is fine," I told him in an annoyed tone, since he won't stop annoying me about him going to see Bree.

"Why are you acting so pissed off?" he asked me.

"I'm not, just stressing over this game," I lied. "Now go back to saving your princess at her castle."

I kept playing with my game, and it was silent between me and Ethan. "Wait a minute," I heard him say. I even hesitated when he said that in my game.

"You like Bree?" he told me in more of a question, and that's when I had gotten killed off of my game, and it ended.

I sat there staring at my tv screen asking me to play another round, while I wondered how he knew. "No," I said stretching out the word, making it sound casual.

"Yes you do," he told me. "Ever since she's gotten to this school, you've been acting so annoyed and pissed off lately. Now I know why."

"Why do you even care?" I asked him raising my voice a little. "You're the one who has her first, not me."

"So you're making this about me now?" he said, raising his voice. "I have her first cause I'm more close to her first of all. She doesn't even like you on the way you act around her."