Chapter 55

I woke up the next morning with the dim light shining through the window. I then felt myself feeling a little bare and a small pain on my legs, and I froze. But I soon remembered the events of last night, and I calmed down.

I even smiled to myself, because I'm happy I chose him to be my first. It was honestly a night I won't ever forget, and I hope it stays like that. I then stretched a little, and I heard Grayson saying something. "Morning beautiful," I heard him say in a raspy voice, which sounded 10 times more attractive and it made me go crazy inside.

I then turned over on my other side so I was facing him, and we both had a slight smile on our faces. "Morning," I replied moving a little closer to him. "How are feeling?" he asked me as I felt him play with my hair.

"I feel good," I smiled, and so did he. "Especially because of last night," I added as I moved even closer, leaning on his bare chest. I looked right into his eyes, while he looked back into mine, still playing with my hair. "Same here," he smiled.

It was a little silent between us for a few moments, until I asked, "So, what do you wanna do today?" He thought for a moment before he said something.

"You know, we haven't had our picnic date yet," he told me. I then remembered that we haven't, since this have gotten so busy since he had asked me. "Maybe we can do that?"

"Yeah," I told him with some excitement. "I'd love to go. And today's the perfect day." We both smiled after that, both agreeing to go. "But I wanna get ready first." He nodded, as I soon began to sit up with a blanket wrapped around me.

I was then getting up off the bed, but I soon felt the slight pain in my legs increase a little more as I took the first step, which soon caused me to fall on the ground. "Woah babe, you alright?" Grayson asked concerned, and I saw him sit up a little more.

As I was getting up, I then replied to him, "Yeah, I'm fine. My thighs hurt a little bit." I then turned to him, while I saw a smirk appear on his face. "What's that for?" I questioned with a slight laugh.

"I did you good last night huh," he smirked, and I stared at him shocked. I then laughed, but I rolled my eyes as I did cause of the way he's acting first thing in the morning. "Yeah whatever," I told him.

"I'm gunna head in the shower," I told him as I was heading out the door. But before I did, I added, "I wouldn't mind if you joined me if you want." I did see another smirk upon him again as I left, and I just laughed to myself.

I was then heading towards the bathroom with the blanket around me, and once I made it, I began to turn the shower on. I waited a few moments for it to heat up, and I soon dropped the blanket that was around me as I headed inside. The hot steamy water soon hit against my skin, and it felt so nice.

I wiped my face under the water, since my face felt so dirty wearing the makeup I had I last night and going to bed with it. My thoughts soon broke away once I suddenly heard the shower curtain open, and I felt a figure behind me. I knew it was Grayson, and I began to feel his hands on my waist as I felt his lips on my neck.

I closed my eyes feeling the pleasure, and he soon stopped after a few moments. I then turned around to face him, and my eyes were glued on his. Our eye contact never broke, and I could see the water drip off of him. I soon broke it once I leaned in to connect my lips with his.

I felt him kiss my back passionately, even feeling his tongue slip in. He still had his hands on my waist, while my hands were on his toned abs, making me go crazy inside. We were like that for a few more minutes, until we finally decided on acting getting cleaned up.

I soon grabbed the shampoo bottle, putting a little in my hand. I then began to wash his hair, and we couldn't stop laughing as I did. He even did the same for me, and it was like we were little kids with our laughing. We only cleaned ourselves, and nothing else happened after that. Once we were finally done, we turned the shower off and got out.