Chapter 15

Bree's POV

It was now another day of school, and I haven't seen Ethan ever since I encountered that fight between him and Grayson. We texted a couple times, but not that much. Seems like our relationship is going off to a good start...

I started making my way inside the school, and heading towards my locker. I soon opened it after a few times, and I took out the books I needed.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I flinched a little, but I soon realized who it was.

Ethan was right by my side, and I smiled to myself, feeling those butterflies. He even put his head on my shoulder saying, "Morning babe."

"Good morning," I smiled. I then felt him kiss my cheek, and pull away from me, sadly.

We were soon facing each other, and we ended up just smiling towards each other. "I wanna talk to you about something," he told me.

I nodded, asking, "About what?" I then grabbed my bag, and closed my locker after I said that.

"Just about the other day when you were over," he told me. "I'm sorry that you had to see that."

"Don't be sorry," I assured him, grabbing ahold of his hand.

"It's just that Grayson can be so annoying sometimes," he told me, and I nodded in agreement. "Or all the time, I should say."

"I can agree to that," I giggled, and he let out a small chuckle.

"It's just something you wouldn't really see at the start of us dating," he added.

"That's true, but I'm totally fine about that," I smiled, still holding onto his hand and moving closer towards him.

"My friend Nina back home has an older brother, and they always got into fights when we were little and when I was over her house," I added with a laugh.

He laughed also, saying, "Well good. I just didn't want that encounter to ruin anything knowing my stupid ass brother."

He rolled his eyes, but he ended up laughing. His words also caused me to laugh too.

"Of course it won't," I told him. "He can't get in the way between us." I then leaned up, planting my lips on his.

I even felt him kiss me back, and rest his hands on my waistline. We only kissed for a few moments before we both pulled away.

We smiled towards each other after, and I couldn't stop staring at his beautiful brown eyes. We were also still in our grasp, but we pulled away from that afterwards.

"Let's walk around, shall we?" he asked with a smirk.

I laughed, saying, "Of course." We then intertwined our fingers with each other's, and started walking down the narrow school hallway.

We then started talking about something random, but we were soon pulling up to a group of Ethan's friends. And of course, we had gotten stopped by the one and only, Bradley.

"Oh wow, what do we have here?" she asked with that evil smirk of hers. She even had her arms crossed as she was walking towards us.

"We don't have any time for your bullshit," Ethan spat and I agreed to him.

"Well, you guys never informed me that you two are together," she said. "I haven't heard any of the gossip going around about you two."

"Oh, they're together alright," I heard a voice say in the back of her, and soon enough, Grayson was standing right next to Bradley.

I rolled my eyes once I seen him, cause he's so annoying acting all cocky and stuff, and always taking Bradley's side.

"I've seen them together with my own eyes," he added with a slight smirk. I just rolled my eyes, and I bet Ethan did too.

"Am I thinking what I think I'm thinking?" Bradley gasped, trying to act so amused. These two can act so childish.

"They were both making out the other day, and I had a feeling where it was gunna lead to once I seen them," he told her, and I rolled my eyes once again.

"It was a good thing how I stopped them, but it wasn't a nice site to see," he added, looking disgusted.

"It was really nice to hear your input on it, thank you very much," I smiled sarcastically, sounded annoyed.

"Oh, you're welcome Bree," Grayson told me with a smile, but it soon turned into a smirk. He of course had to be acting like the smart one over here...

"I guess it seems that you guys are definitely together by the looks of it," Bradley smirked.

"And what? You got a problem with that?" I heard Ethan ask her.

"Nope, not at all," she smiled, crossing her arms. "Just liked hearing the great news."

"Like it's great news for you," I mumbled under my breath.

Soon enough, Ethan and I quickly walked past them two, without hearing anymore of what they gave to say.

We just decided to walk around the school until the first bell rings, so we don't have to run into them any longer.

"I hate how she always has to act like that," I told Ethan. "Especially towards me."

"Just ignore her," he told me. "Ignoring her will hopefully make her not bother you anymore."

"Not only that, your brother has to tag along with her to lead her on," I told him, annoyed already.

"I know, he always has his reasons," he said shaking his head.

"What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused.

"It's nothing " he told me, looking towards my direction, which caused us to stop in our tracks. "Just try leaving them out of things... I mean like, I can already tell you already have that on set already."

He even smirked after he said that, and he grabbed both of my hands, intertwining them. "You got this. Don't let any of their words affect you. All they're saying is nonsense just to start something anyway," he added.

His words caused me to smile after he said that, and I couldn't help but blush a little at his compliments.

"You're right," I smiled up towards him.

"Of course I'm right," he smirked, sounding cocky. "I always am."

I just giggled, since he's always such a tease. I then leaned up to peck his lips for a few seconds.

His words always get to me, let alone that smirk. I just love how he always treats me like this, and making me seem like I am on top of things. Most likely meaning how I can get past Bradley and her comments...

Overall, I'm just extremely happy that I have Ethan in my life ever since I moved here. Without him, I would be completely lost in all these things, but now, he's always here for me, which I'm glad he has.