Chapter 19

Bree's POV

"You know Ethan, I'm not a fan of surprises," I told Ethan while crossing my arms.

"But I'll know you'll love it Bree," Ethan led on with a smirk as he was grabbing ahold of my hand, while I could help myself but smile.

It was now the weekend, and I was having the time of my life binge watching some shows on Netflix.

But Ethan had shown up to my door disturbing me, but I don't mind at all. I'm actually kinda happy he surprised me.

He was telling me that he wants to take me out like a date, so we can spend time together without any interruptions.

I tired asking him about it and where it is, but he kept leading me on saying it was surprise. And if you can't tell, surprises aren't my thing.

But yet, I really wanna spend some time with Ethan. I kinda feel like we haven't hung out of the house together in a great while.

"I guess so," I sighed.

"That's the girl I know," Ethan smirked, while I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"So we're heading over there right now?" I asked him.

"Well yeah," he told me. "But you need to put on your bathing suit."

No wonder he's telling me this, cause he's wearing his bathing suit shorts, and I was wondering why he was wearing them.

"Really Ethan? You're telling me you're taking me out to a surprise and I have to wear a bathing suit too?" I said annoyed, but we both laughed.

"Is it too much to ask?" I heard him say as we both started heading up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Maybe a little," I laughed, and I heard him let out a small chuckle. We soon headed up to my room, and he sat right on my unmade bed as I searched for a bathing suit.

"Your rooms a mess," I heard him say.

"Yeah I know, wanna clean it for me?" I joked.

He laughed, as he replied, "Nah, that's too much to ask." I giggled at the way he was teasing me, and we both ended up laughing.

Once I soon found my bathing suit, I headed into the bathroom to put it on. I then put my clothes back over it, which was just shorts and a cute crop top.

I then put on my matching converse, and fixed my hair a bit more in its wavy style. I even added some deodorant and perfume to myself.

I soon headed out of the bathroom, meeting Ethan back in my room again. "You ready babe?" he asked me, swinging his car keys.

"Ready," I repeated with a smile. I then intertwined my fingers with his as we headed downstairs, and out of the house.

My mom was out at work, and she's not coming home till later on. So I didn't have to worry about letting her know where I'm going out.

We soon made it to Ethan's car, and he opened the passenger door for me. I kissed his cheek with a smile before I headed in, and he soon made it over to his side.

He soon put the key in ignition, and started backing out. He then started driving off, as we started talking about something random.

"How far away is the surprise you're telling me?" I asked him.

He then took a quick glance towards me saying, "Not too far." He gave me a quick smile towards me, which caused me to do the same.