Chapter 37

It was now finally the day that Grayson was taking me on a date to his lake house today, and I was honestly super excited to go. Mainly since I get to spend a lot more time with him, which will be super fun.

Nina also left for Florida a couple days ago. It was a bit sad I had to admit, mostly since Nina is like my sister, and we finally got to reunite after some time. But she did promise to visit us again soon, which will hopefully come quickly cause I miss her already.

I even noticed Ethan getting a little emotional about it, because of what they have for each other. But they were still gunna keep in contact with each other until we see her again.

Anyways, Grayson picked me up in mid afternoon, and the ride didn't take that long to get to his family's lake house. We even had random conversations, and jammed out to some music to kill some time.

Soon enough, we finally made it to the lake house, and it was just as big as I remembered. I still even admired how beautiful this house looked on the lake as Gray and I were heading inside it.

I never even saw the inside before either, and it still looked beautiful on the inside. Once we finally made it to a bedroom, I put my bag on the bed, as Grayson thought of making dinner together since we both didn't eat yet.

I agreed, and we headed back downstairs to set it all up. We decided to have hamburgers, and that's what Grayson was making outside on the grill. As for me, I stayed inside, and I decided to make a side salad.

I cut up all the vegetables and all that that go in it, and as I was finishing up, I noticed Grayson walking in through the screen door. He smiled towards me as he walked in, which caused me to do the same. He then walked over towards me, standing right by my side.

"You really didn't have to make this," he said letting out a small chuckle.

"Yes I did, it's something healthy," I told him with a giggle. "And plus I love eating salad." I even hip bumped him after that, which caused both of us to burst out laughing.

"So you're saying hamburgers aren't that healthy?" he asked me with a laugh.

"No, I don't know," I laughed. "But anyways, are they done?" He then nodded his head 'yes', and we started to walk out with each of our bowls of salad. We then sat across from each other on the picnic table that was outside, and we began to eat our delicious meal.

We talked about random things as we ate, but we began to finish up afterwards, and I was definitely stuffed from that good meal. "How was it?" he asked me.

"So good," I told him with a laugh, and he just laughed. "But we should go in the lake now!"

"You wanna?" he asked me.

"Yeah!" I told him a bit excitedly. I then stood up from the picnic table, walking a little closer to the lake, but I turned back around. "Come with me," I told him as I grabbed his hand, pulling him a little closer.

"You wanna go in your clothes?" he said a bit confused with a laugh. I then remembered that I still had my shorts and crop top on, but I had my bathing suit underneath.

"Oh right," I laughed, looking so dumb. I then let go of his hand, and I began to strip down from my bikini. I then left my clothes on the picnic table right by us, and I noticed Grayson looking at me a little shocked. "What?" I asked him with a slight giggle.

"I thought you didn't have your bathing suit underneath your clothes, and you were just stripping right in front of me," he told me with a couple laughs, and I noticed he was still a bit surprised.

"Yeah, definitely," I laughed sarcastically, and I began to walk a little more closer to the lake. I then turned around as I was walking backwards, and I called out, "Catch me if you can!"