Chapter 53

It's been a couple weeks ever since I have confronted Bradley to the whole school, and it's honestly been the best. It's like everything was back to the way it was before, but I was actually able to beat Bradley for once and for all.

It seemed that a lot of people have turned on her, like they did with me. But this is different, and it seems like this time was a lot more intense.

Bradley even changed herself, mainly speaking that she doesn't really have anyone to talk to... She does have a few friends that have stuck by her, but she isn't treated the way she was before.

Everyone here is treating her like they treated me before, which I kinda like. But yet, I kinda feel bad for how she is feeling with all of this. She's probably feeling like what I've felt, feeling like you're nothing and not even being wanted.

But she kinda deserved all of this for what she has caused and everything she's done. She needed to be taught a lesson at how she is, and I think she's finally learning.

She's finally learning that she can't always win, and that everything can't be compatible with her. A lot of people here have been underestimating her ever since what happened, and they're all praising me this time.

They all see that I'm a hero, which I don't really see so much. All I did was expose someone who was trying to be what they're not. But I kinda like the attention that everyone was giving me though.

I was all chill with everyone now because of what I did. They've got me back on their side, and they're also accepting of what I was before, which is good.

Anyways, it was finally the end of the day, and I was heading over towards my locker. Some people were even greeting me with a wave as I was heading over to it, and I greeted them back.

But I also smiled to myself since I'm finally on the top. And the good way, to be exact. Once I finally made it to my locker, I began to put my combination in, and it soon opened afterwards.

I began to put away some books I didn't need, but I soon began I get lost a little in my thoughts, since a figure began to appear right beside my locker.

I turned over to seeing Bradley actually, looking pretty down. I even noticed that her eyes were a little red, and she looked so anxious.

I then closed my locker, saying, "Can I help you?" a bit rudely, but she kinda deserved attitude from me. Mainly since she's always given it to me before.

"Look Bree, I understand that you beat me and won and everything," she told me a little shakily, and I noticed her look a little nervous. "And I'm kinda happy that you did."

She didn't sound like what she always did before. She always had that attitude with her, making her seem on the top of everyone. But this time, it sounded like she had nothing in her, like she didn't have any hope left.

"Oh really?" I asked raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms. "What brings you here to me anyway? Are you going to plead to me about how you're on the low side and all?"

"Yeah, actually," she said, looking even more like a wreck. I just scoffed, while she added, "I know this is going to sound like I'm joking, but I'm really serious about it."

"I really wanna tell you about this about me, since I think you should know," she explained. "Now since you've actually seen the real side of me for once..."

I then gave her a confused look, seeming a little more intrigued into what she meant in her last sentence. I could at least let herself give her a try, but I'm not sure if she'll be telling me the truth.

"I guess so..." I told her sighing, not really wanting to hear it, but yet I kinda did. She then nodded, and looked around her, seeing that most people were leaving so it could make this more private. "You can start," I told her.