Chapter 44

I've still been a little homesick since I've moved down here to San Diego. But ever since I've met that really nice kid Jacob, it seems as though I don't seem so much homesick anymore.

It's not that I like him or anything, cause I have Grayson back home. But I would kinda consider him as a friend, since he's the only nice person I've met here.

I've also been meeting him a couple times at the coffee shop where I went to pay him back another coffee for spilling his all over him before.

We've mostly been just talking more about each other so we can get to know one another. He's also been telling me pretty funny jokes and stories, which still make me not so sad since I've moved here.

Anyways, a couple more days have passed since then. My birth mom wanted to head to the beach today with me, and I absolutely agreed. With me not showing up to school that much right now, I get to head on the beach and get more sun, which I love.

We headed over there a little late, since the beach was literally right across from her house, which is very great. We soon headed over there with some chairs, and our belongings.

We found a perfect spot kinda close to the water, and we soon set our stuff down. It wasn't that packed here also surprisingly, which was good, and plus, it was pretty hot out.

I then started to strip down to my bathing suit, and I wore one of my decent bikinis. I then set my clothes back in my bag, and I sat right down in the chair.

I even put some shades over my eyes, and I laid back more into the chair. Once I closed my eyes, all I began to hear was just the crash of the waves, a couple people nearby chatting and walking around, and all I felt was the hot sun beating on my tan body.

This was literally paradise. I honestly felt so relaxed, and I hope it stays like this for a while. This is definitely what I need, and not staying at school in LA hearing everyone's rude comments on what they have to say about me.

"Feeling relaxed, huh baby?" I heard my moms voice way, and I glanced towards her with a smile.

"Definitely," I replied to her, and she gave a comfortable smile back. She then went back to laying back in her chair and reading her book.

I then went back to laying back in my chair. But before I did, I looked around to see if this place got even more packed, and it didn't actually. But what I did find was a couple nearby me.

They seemed kinda young, almost my age. They were standing in the stand, but standing in the water also with it only going about their ankles. The girl was holding onto the boy, whom I'm assuming his her boyfriend.

I noticed the both of them smiling, laughing, and holding onto each other. They even gave each other a few kisses, and they honestly looked so happy.

That literally crushed me inside, because that's almost like me and Grayson. The only thing is that he's not here with me now...

I really do miss him since I've left. We have been keeping in contact, but I still want to actually be near him right now. I just wanna hug him, kiss him, and cuddle him, even be able to just touch him.

But I can't right now, cause we're both in two completely different places. That also makes me more homesick and bitter because I'm not with the person I care a lot for anymore for a while.

Hopefully, that time will come when I see him again, and hopefully it's soon. But it doesn't really feel soon enough...

I then brought my attention back over to my mom, and told her, "Mom, I'm gunna go for a little walk around the beach."