Chapter 32

It was now the next day, and I hoped I could actually talk to Ethan about everything. I really hope things go well because of what happened last night... Mainly what I feel now for his brother...

I know it seems bad, like in a situation like this. But I just hope everything runs smoothly once all of this drama and everything is put behind.

I've decided to text Ethan, which made me a little nervous because we haven't spoken in weeks, especially face to face. But I finally built up the courage to text him.

Me: Can you meet me at the park near my house? I wanna talk to you about everything if you're not busy.

Ethan: Yeah I'm not busy. I'll meet you in five. 

I noticed that he quickly responded after that, which I definitely know why. I was already ready, wearing a decent outfit. I got ready beforehand, mainly since I had a feeling he would agree to meet up with me.

I then started walking out of my house, getting a little more anxious every step I took.

I know I shouldn't be feeling nervous at all, but it's just what Ethan will respond with when I tell him everything.

I even tried thinking of how I can tell him when I start, and I had so many ways of how to tell him go through my head. I just don't wanna screw it up on how I tell him.

With all my thinking, I finally ended up at that park. I started walking down the trail, walking past a few trees, and more down near the lake, where I sat down crisscrossed.

The sun was out, but it wasn't fully out, which made everything beyond the lake look beautiful as always.

I was then just zoning out, until I felt someone sit down right next to me. I looked over quickly, since I didn't realize someone was near me.

I then found Ethan right by me, looking a little anxious himself, so I wouldn't blame him.

"Hey," I let out. It felt hard for me to even talk to him, since I haven't spoken, or even tried wanting to face him since we've broken up.

"Hey," he replied, looking away from me and towards the lake.

I felt confused on how I'm gunna start this thing out, so I just decided to go straight forward with it.

I let out a sigh, starting off by saying, "I'm sorry Ethan," I said, and he looked right towards me, with us staring at each other.

I could even feel the tension of us staring at each other, and it made my heart start to race at how nervous I feel telling him about this.

"I'm so sorry for acting like such a bitch to you ever since we broke up," I added. "I couldn't even face you because I was so mad about what you did to me. But I just tried getting around it and looking past all of it, hoping I could try to get you out of my life."

I saw him look a little down after I said that, and I explained, "But I couldn't because I still care about you. Even though you hurt me like that with Bradley, you still saw that as a way trying to keep me safe from what Bradley was gunna do."

"It might not have been the best way to save me from that, but you still wanted to save me from her. And I just took it the wrong way, thinking how you were such a bad person for doing that to me," I told him.

"But you aren't a bad person Ethan," I said grabbing his hand.

We both looked at our hands, and looked up towards each other. I still felt a spark as I touched his hand, but it was a different kind of spark.