Chapter 34

It was now another day in LA, and Ethan and Grayson invited Nina and I over their house to go in their pool. We were both pretty excited, and I could tell Nina was cause of between her and Ethan.

She would not shut up about him once they met, and Grayson's been telling me that Ethan wouldn't shut up about her either. It's a good thing, since I like them two together. I knew Nina would switch her thoughts about him once they met in person, and she's totally into him.

Nina and I got ready to head to their house, and we both wore a cute bikini under our shorts and a crop too. We then started heading over to their house, and I drove down there. I then started to talk to her about Ethan, basically teasing her about them together.

I can definitely sense that she does like him a lot, which is another reason why they seem good together, and how I keep teasing her. "Shut up Bree!" she called out, trying to hide her blushing face. "You know, I could tease you about Grayson though. It seems like you two aren't together yet either."

"Alright, I'm gunna hold you off right there," I laughed, feeling my face heat up. She laughed also, and I kept on driving till I reached their house. It was only a few more minutes, and I parked right beside their home.

Nina and I then started to get out, heading over to the front door. I rang the doorbell as we both waited for the door to open. We just had some small talk, until it opened revealing Ethan. I noticed Ethan not keeping his eyes off of her, as the same for Nina. "Welcome ladies," he smirked, gesturing us to come inside.

We both laughed as I headed inside, and I noticed Ethan grab Nina's hand before she walked in, and he kissed the top of it. I noticed Nina blushing as hard as she ever could, and I stood there admiring how cute that was. But knowing me, I had to kill the moment.

"Thanks a lot Ethan for not greeting me like that," I said rolling my eyes, but I laughed anyway. They both turned over towards me, as Ethan replied with a smirk, "That's Grayson's job."

Nina then starting to tease be about that, and I stood there blushing. "What's my job?" I heard a voice beam from behind me, and I turned around to seeing Grayson walking over towards us. I noticed that he kept staring at me, which made me blush even more, and we both gave a smile towards each other.

"To get us in the pool!" I spoke up. "It's so hot in here."

I then saw him smirk, as he replied, "Yeah, cause I just walked in here." We all laughed at his response, and I definitely did at his way of acting smooth with me. We then finally decided on heading outside to the pool, since it really is hot outside.

We all stripped down to our bathing suits, and I couldn't help myself but stare at Grayson and Ethan... Well mainly Grayson. I think the noticed me cause he kept glaring at me with a smirk, that obviously made me blush once again. I was then brought back into reality once Ethan asked me, "Bree, wanna help me inside to get drinks?"

"Yeah, sure," I smiled over towards him, and he nodded. I gave one last glance towards Grayson before I walked back inside with Ethan. We went over towards the kitchen, as Ethan went towards the fridge to grab a can of soda for all of us. As he handed me two cans, I started, "So Nina huh?"

I gave him a smirk, as he stood their blushing a little. "What about her?" he asked.

"Seems like you two are very into each other from the looks of it when you guys first met," I told him with a smirk.

"It's true," he said in awe, and I smiled. "I know I just met her, but I think I might really like her."

A huge, goofy smile began to form on my face, as I cooed, "Awe! That's perfect! Cause I think you're not alone."