Chapter 10

It was now finally Saturday, and I'm super excited for it. But yet I was kinda nervous, mainly since I'm going to a cute boys party... But I shouldn't have to worry about anything.

I got ready around 1 o'clock-ish, and I definitely knew I had to look good for this party. I wore one of my favorite bikinis that I felt that I look good in.

I then wore shorts, and a cute crop top over it. I then put on a pair of sandals to match, and I then went over in the bathroom to fix myself up.

I decided to put my hair in a messy bun, but I didn't make it that messy. I even put on some waterproof mascara for my makeup.

Once I was finally ready and close to 2 o'clock, I packed up my stuff and belongings in a bag. As I was, I heard the doorbell ringing. I got that weird feeling in my stomach as I heard it, and I headed downstairs with my phone in my hands.

My mom was at work, so I had to answer the door. I took a breath before opening it, making sure I looked good. I then started to open the door, feeling those knots increase more in my stomach.

The door soon opened revealing... Grayson? I thought Ethan said he was picking me up... "Um, hey," I said in an awkward tone.

"Hey," he replied, looking awkward. 

"Ethan said he was picking me up," I told him crossing my arms.

He wouldn't keep his eyes off of me, as he replied, "He had to pick up some extra stuff, so he asked me to come get you."

"Why would he ask you to do that?" I asked him with a bit of attitude, mainly cause I though Ethan was gunna be at the door.

"I don't know, maybe cause he was busy?" he said in a 'duh' kind of tone, sounding sarcastic.

"Whatever," I told him, rolling my eyes a bit. I soon closed the door behind me, and started walking down the porch. I heard Grayson following behind me, and we soon made it to his car.

I got in the passengers seat with him in the drivers. He soon put the key in ignition, starting to drive off. It was a bit quiet with the radio playing low.

"I don't know why me picking you up seems so bad for you," he said breaking the silence.

"It's cause I don't wanna spend a whole car ride with you," I said.

He then gasped, putting one hand on his heart, saying, "That hurt." I then smirked to myself, and let out a small laugh.

Until I felt the car swerving for a really quick second, and I looked towards Grayson who was fixing his driving. That literally gave me a mini heart attack, and he was soon driving normally.

"What the hell was that?" I asked him catching my breath. He didn't answer me. "We literally could have been killed."

"That's why you shouldn't distract me little miss Bree," he smirked towards me, and I just rolled my eyes. I just tried to ignore what just happened, and 'try' to enjoy the rest of the ride.

Without any other swerves and almost getting into car accidents, it wasn't that bad. Grayson was actually acting a little different towards me, and playing a bunch of jokes on me.

It actually made me laugh at them, but it still made me think about what he was before, like how he always acts, which made me not like him that much.

Anyways, Grayson soon parked the car on the dirt side of the road, right next to a big house. Right in front of the house was a lake, and there were also a couple more cars parked next to us.

We both got out, walking towards the path that leads to the back of the lake house. As we did, we found a boat down near the lake blasting some music, along with a group of people.