Chapter 42

I've finally talked to my mom, and even my birth mom about what I've decided to do. Surprisingly, they were both supportive with it. My mom had told me that she thinks it's a good idea to spend some more time with my birth mom, and how I should get a break from everyone at school for a little bit.

My birth mom especially agreed, since I haven't seen her in quite a while. We've been keeping in touch and everything, but I haven't seen her face to face in some time. And she's super happy that she's seeing me again, along with me to her.

I had also packed all of my belongings, but not everything since I won't be gone for too long. Although it seems like it is since of the amount of hate I'm getting from everyone and how they're making me feel...

Anyways, I got up early, like the time I usually get up for school. Mainly because I really wanted to say goodbye to Ethan and Grayson before I leave, and they were both pretty emotional on the phone.

As my mom and I were helping to put some of my bags in the car, we both heard another drive by, and pull over by our house. I definitely realized it was Ethan and Grayson's car, and they both got out.

I then looked over towards my mom, as she replied with a comfortable smile, "Take all the time you need to say goodbye to them."

I then nodded towards her with a slight smile, and I watched her get into the car. I then turned back around, noticing Ethan and Grayson lean against the car, both staring at me.

I felt myself get a little nervous, since I won't be seeing these boys for quite a while, and they both mean a lot to me. I then started walking over to them, facing the both of them with their eyes on me.

"So you're really leaving huh?" Ethan spoke up.

I nodded my head with a sigh, saying, "Yup." I didn't really know what to say to them, since it's gunna be hard to say goodbye.

"I think it's the best choice for me," I added.

"This is your call. If you think it's right, then you should go with it," Ethan told me with a small smile, which caused me to do them same.

I then glanced towards Grayson, who wasn't saying anything at all, and just looked completely down... I really feel bad for leaving them.

"You okay? You're not saying anything," I said to him, grabbing his hand.

He then looked up to my eyes, looking helpless. He then started, "Its just so hard that you're leaving..."

"I know, but you know what I said to you before," I said to him. "I will come back for you. For the both of you even."

He slightly smiled, in which I did the same. I really don't wanna feel low about this, along with them. It'll just make the goodbyes harder than it already is.

"Me and Gray will try to fix this when you're gone," Ethan chirped in. "Bradley will get what she deserves. After what she did you, she will pay."

I then smiled over towards him, seeing that he really cares about this situation. I'm really glad to call him a friend for what he's trying to do.

"Too bad you won't be here, since you're really great at come backs," I heard Grayson say, and I sighed.

"I can trust you guys that you'll both come up with something," I told the both of them. I saw them both smile, and I did the same. But I suddenly felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and I took it out, which revealed a text from my birth mom: