Chapter 12

Bree's POV

Saturday. It was now finally Saturday, the day of Ethan and I's date. I'm nervous for it, I can admit, but I'm also super excited cause this moment is finally happening.

Even all week, Ethan's been teasing me and about this date, which made me a little more nervous, but still excited. It actually made me fall for him a little more.

I got ready around 6 o'clock by taking a shower, and once I was finally out, I decided to change. I picked out a pair of dark ripped skinny jeans, along with a cute cardigan with a tank top right under it.

I even added a pair of tall brown boots, matching perfect with it. I then moved onto my hair and makeup. I just decided on straightening my long brown hair, but curling the ends a little bit.

For makeup, I just added some eyeshadow, with a small amount of eyeliner, and mascara. I even added a small shade of pink lipstick onto my lips.

As I was adding the finishing touches to my look, I added some perfume to myself, and I even looked at myself in the mirror. I think I looked pretty presentable for this date.

With me getting caught up in my thoughts, I heard the doorbell ringing. I tensed up a bit, mainly since he's here and how it's finally time.

I quickly grabbed my phone off the charger, and rushed downstairs. I already found my mom at the door, so I had no luck this time to open it myself.

I quickly walked over to them, greeting my mom and Ethan. But I was then caught up in my thoughts about how good Ethan looked...

"Awe, you two look adorable," I heard my mom coo, which brought me out of my thoughts. I just smiled awkwardly, and I think Ethan did the same.

"Alright mom," I told her, mainly in a tone for her to stop.

"Okay, okay, I should let you guys go," she said with a smile.

"Alright, bye mom," I smiled and waved, and Ethan even said his goodbyes too.

Once we said our final goodbyes, Ethan and I started walking down the porch, and to his car. He even opened the passenger door for me, and I thanked him for it.

Soon enough, he got on his side. He then put the key in ignition, and started to drive off. We started to talk, mainly just about random things.

"Sorry about my mom," I told him.

"Why are you sorry?" he asked as he took a quick glance towards me.

"I don't know, if she seemed annoying," I lightly giggled.

"Of course she's not annoying, she seemed pretty cool," he smiled, which caused me to do the same. We started to go on another topic, and talk about other stuff during the ride.

Before I knew it, we both soon made it to an arcade, which got me pretty excited. Ethan started to park his car in the parking lot. We both got out, and headed inside.

We both entered the gaming area of the arcade, which was huge, and it even had a restaurant inside right by it. Soon enough, Ethan bought both of us cards to play. "Where to first?" he asked me.

"Hm," I thought as I looked around. We then started walking around to find a game to play, but with me and my thoughts, I suddenly felt Ethan's hand in mine.