Chapter 16

It's been a few days, almost a few weeks. Things have been going on perfectly up till now, especially with Ethan. We've also gotten so much closer, and hanging out some more.

Also my mom found out about us being together, and she was pretty happy for me. Mainly since I finally did get that start on a new life here.

I then woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I groaned, and I dragged myself out of bed to my closet. I decided on wearing a cute dark cardigan with a white tank top underneath, along with ripped skinny jeans, and matched with my black vans.

I went into the bathroom after that, and I did my business. I then did my hair, and I just fixed it up in its wavy length. I started my makeup, and which was just sole mascara and lipgloss. I was finally done, so I headed downstairs.

I then grabbed my bag, and I put it over my shoulder. My mom was soon ready to take me to school, and we started to head out to the car. Ethan would have taken me, but he said that he had to go to school earlier to finish some work in his class.

I didn't mind, since it's only one day he didn't pick me up and bring me to school. And plus, education is a bit more important.

Once my mom pulled up to the front of my school, I said my goodbyes to her. I started walking into the school with my earbuds in my ears, while I blasted music through them.

As I walked in, I noticed most of the people in the halls staring at me and trying to hide their laughs. That's a little weird. What's going on?

I turned around as I was walking, and no one was behind me, so there's no one trying to make me look like a fool.

I kept walking to my locker with their stares and laughs, and I put in my combination as I got to it. I kept thinking about why they're all staring at me, so maybe if I find someone I know, they can try to tell me.

As I opened my locker, I quickly took out the stuff I needed for today's classes. Once I closed my locker, I started to look around to see if I noticed someone.

I soon found Grayson walking by with his earbuds in, being glued to his phone. I may not be on good terms with him, but maybe he has sin answers.

I took my earbuds out as I was walking over towards his side, and he quickly looked towards me a bit surprised. "Wow, I didn't expect you to be here," he said with a slight smirk taking his earbuds out.

I rolled my eyes a little, saying, "Of course you didn't. But I need your help."

"Help with what?" he asked a little curiously.

"Everyone keeps staring at me and laughing and I have no idea why," I explained. "Maybe you know why?"

"They're probably staring at that ass, that's why they keep staring at you," he smirked.

I started at him so shocked as he said that, but I did roll my eyes at his response. Of course when I try to be serious with him, he takes things as a joke.

"You're no help at all," I said with a bit of attitude. I was about to leave, until he spoke up.

"Damn Bree, I'm just kidding," he laughed. "Take a joke."

"It was pointless for me to ask you that question. I'll just go find your brother," I said rudely. I quickly turned around, walking away from him in the opposite direction.