Chapter 26

Grayson finally took me home after the party, and he promised me that he would look for Ethan after he dropped me off. I took his word for it, since he really seemed like he cared about all of this, and I can really trust him on doing that.

I still even texted Ethan and called him once I got home, but he still obviously never answered. I've been up for hours trying to know how he is, since I'm completely worried about him. I just really hope he didn't do any bing terribly bad.

I finally fell asleep after hours of staying up and just thinking about how Ethan is, and I ended up sleeping in late. I woke up with absolutely no texts messages and missed calls from Ethan...

That got me really worried, and I was about to try calling him again. But I soon got a text from an unknown number not too long ago that read:

Unknown Number: Bree this is Gray. I finally found Ethan after I dropped you off and he came home just fine. But I really think you should come by to see him as soon as you see this. Btw I got your number from Ethan's phone to let you know about what happened so don't think of it the other way around .-.

I sighed a bit of relief, since I finally got some news about Ethan. But yet, I did let out a small giggle to myself at the last sentence in Grayson's text.

Once I finally set Grayson as a contact in my phone, I instantly started to get ready to head over his house. I didn't really care what I was wearing, and I literally just threw on some sweats along with a jacket and my white converse.

I then fixed up my hair, but not for too long since I was still worried about Ethan. I didn't even care for my my makeup, and I started making my way downstairs. My mom wasn't home since she had to go to work, so I just walked out of the hours with my phone and car keys.

Once I finally made it to my car, I put the key in ignition, and started to drive off to Ethan's house. It only took me a few minutes to reach his house, but I could not stop thinking about what Ethan did last night at the party to make him wander off...

I soon parked my car in front of their house, and I took the keys out. I started walking up to the front door a bit slowly, feeling a bit nervous because I have no idea how Ethan is... I knew we shouldn't have went to that party.

Once I made it to the front door, I rang the doorbell, and I stood their for a few minutes waiting for the door to open. Soon enough, it did, and it soon revealed Ethan looking a bit anxious.

My eyes lit up once I seen him, and I instantly spoke up, "Ethan! Are you okay? I haven't seen you since you left me at the party last night."

"Y-Yeah, uh," he started, acting so nervous. I don't know what he seems nervous about.

"Ethan, what's wrong?" I asked him, moving a bit closer to him. I noticed he backed up a little, and I started to really wonder what's going on with him.

"Look Bree..." he told me. "There's something I gotta tell you about... What happened last night... What I did last night..."

I then raised an eyebrow, wondering what his answer might be. From what he started off with, it might be pretty bad, and I really hope it's not. I had all these thoughts going through my mind.

"What did you do to make me worry all night for you? This better be something good you're about to tell me," I told him crossing my arms. He looked even more nervous after I said that, and he began to start.

"I don't know how to start this off, so I'm just gunna go from the beginning," he told me, noticing how nervous he is. "After I left you to go to the bathroom, Bradley found me after I got out of it, and-"