Chapter 11

Grayson's POV

I was honestly so hurt seeing Ethan and Bree kiss. My heart literally dropped to my stomach, feeling so heartbroken.

I know it's not like we've dated before and I'm feeling like this, but I guess my feelings for Bree really got to me.

Just seeing them kiss made me realize that I like Bree so much more, but I know we would never happen.

I can tell they both enjoyed that kiss, so it looks like they might be something sooner or later.

I even thought me and Bree were getting along from when I picked her up earlier, but I guess not.

I'm assuming she still doesn't like me, as always.

I just don't understand why my brother has to be the one to get all the girls, especially if it's Bree...

I'm starting to fall for her, and Ethan's gunna be the one to have her.

It's like I never get my chance to be with the girl I really like...

Ethan's POV

The kiss between Bree and I was so unreal. I finally realize that I really like Bree, and that she may like me back.

But she kinda friend-zoned me when it was her turn on truth...

But I can kinda tell she likes me back. She kissed me back, so maybe it shows that she does.

But it definitely shows I feel the same because of the sparks I felt.

I didn't really want our first kiss to be a dare, but yet I did want to kiss Bree at some point.

I was just too scared to make that move on her, since I didn't know what she felt for me.

But also mainly because I've never felt like this for a girl before...

What I do believe is that my next step is to ask her out. Once we are both finally in a private place together, I'm gunna ask her out.

And hopefully she says yes to make me not feel paranoid just thinking about what could happen.

Anyways, the party started to die down once the sun was starting to set. We've been in the sun all day, so that also prospect all drained us out.

Me and Grayson decided to bring Bree home afterwards. It seemed like Grayson was still acting pissed as always all of the sudden, and I have a feeling what it might be about.

And I can't do anything about it, since I had the dibs first. If he never messed up on what he first met or, or even if he finally got along with Bree, then maybe he would finally act more mature.

But since he isn't getting the things he wants, he has to act like this. And I don't wanna put up with it.

I just decided to ignore him, and not talk about it. Especially in front of Bree. She already has me crazed inside about her.

Grayson was driving us back home, and dropping Bree on the way home. I mostly talked to Bree during the ride, while Grayson just ignored us, which was good.

He soon pulled up in front of Bree's house, and we both started to get out, while Grayson stayed in the car.

Hopefully I won't mess this up, so let's see how this goes...

Bree's POV

I was honestly so happy that Ethan and I finally kissed. I've started to like him so much more, like I'm almost crazy over him.

Now that it finally happened, I really hope we become something more.

After awhile, the party started to end. Ethan and Grayson were bringing me back home, and thankfully Grayson didn't try to swerve off the road again.

The ride was nice and peaceful, but Ethan started to follow me out on the porch once we pulled up to my house.

I turned around towards him to seeing him blush, which made me giggle a little at his appearance.

We were both gazing at each other in amazement with our eyes locked, but I soon broke away the tension.

"I had a really great time," I told him with a slight smile. "I hope it happens again sometime."

I saw his lips curve into a smile, replying, "I'm happy that you had fun today," he told me. "I'll definitely call you for another party."

He just let out a chuckle, while I giggled. It was a little silent between us, until we both turned our heads towards the car.

Grayson was yelling out the window, saying, "Ethan! Hurry up! Mom wants us home in 10."

I looked back to seeing Ethan, seeing his eyes roll. I laughed, and so did he. He soon said, "He's so annoying."

"I can tell," I said rolling my eyes a little, but I still laughed and so did he.

"Anyways, I'm sorry that I got that dare to kiss you," he told me a little shyly. "I just didn't want everyone to-"

"No, don't worry about that," I assured him. "I kinda liked it."

I felt my cheeks become warm as I said my last sentence, and he looked surprised.

"You did?" he asked so shocked.

"Yeah," I told him with a slight smile.

I didn't really know what else to say after that, but he soon had a smile across his face.

"Well I guess that gets me to the point of asking you out," I saw him smirk, and I laughed.

He can act so shy and sweet to me, but he always still has that smirk on his face. But I'm not complaining.

"So we're getting to that point, huh?" I asked him with a slight smirk, but he still had his smirk on his face.

I was already feeling those chills inside me.

"Yeah, unless you don't like it," he told me.

"No, I don't," I said to him. "I'd love to go out with you." I smiled after that, and he did a little too.

"As... As in a date?" he asked a little shyly.

"Yeah," I told him. "What other kind of 'go out' are you referring to?" I laughed, and so did he.

"Oh yeah, right," he told me acting dumb, but it was still cute. I just smiled once again, as he said, "So I'll pick you up next Saturday around 7?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," I giggled, and he chuckled.

We just stared at each other with our eyes getting locked again.

But I soon went up closer towards him, pecking his soft, plump lips.

I still felt those sparks, even if the kiss wasn't that long, and I hope he felt the same back.

We just couldn't stop smiling at each other after that.

We soon said our final goodbyes, and he soon left getting in the car with Grayson.

They started to drive off, and I waved goodbye to them, well mostly Ethan.

As I went into my house, I could not stop thinking about today.

Just thinking about me and Ethan kissing, but also how he asked me out.

I could not keep all of this excitement inside of me.