Chapter 27

"Bree, can I just talk everything over with you?" Ethan asked me desperately, making me even more irritated, and first period never even started yet.

It's been a few days that's passed ever since I've broken up with Ethan. He would never stop trying to get in touch with me to talk about all of this. I even blocked his number with the amount and texts and calls he gave me.

I've cried literally all these last days, but today, I think I'm over it and gotten all my tears out. I've realized that maybe not being with Ethan is good because I have more things to better focus on.

But yet, I still have that place inside me saying that I still do miss him... I obviously will believe that, cause he has made a huge impact on me since we've dated.

Yet I still can't accept him again after what he did to me. I trusted him not to betray he like that cause I never believed he would ever to that to me. But now that it's happened, maybe it's just a sign saying we weren't meant to last.

"Please, just leave me alone," I told him annoyed. I was walking down to my locker, with Ethan right beside me. Once I finally made it to my locker, I put the combination in, and took out the books I needed for today.

"You just don't understand all of it," he said. "I wanted to protect you by doing that so Bradley wouldn't mention that stuff about you."

I rolled my eyes, saying, "You honestly believe that Bradley won't spread that stuff about me even if you had to spend that night in bed with her?"

I saw him look a little nervous, like he didn't know what to say. I scoffed, adding, "Didn't think so." I finally closed my locker after that, and started to walk off.

Ethan was then again by my side, and I got even more annoyed since he won't leave me alone for a second about this. "I know it's really bad, but please Bree? Can I get another chance to start over?" he begged.

I just gave him a stern look, and kept on walking. He then heard him add, "Bree, I did that because I love you."

There I go again, freezing up again every time he brings up those three words. I do believe that he does love me, but I just don't see it back towards him...

Like I know our relationship before all this happened was getting pretty serious, but I had never gotten to the point of thinking that I love him...

"I've you really loved me, you would never do that behind my back," I told him, and I saw him look a bit more hurt.

I then started walking in the opposite direction as him, not giving one look back at him. I know he's hurting during all of this, but he needs to realize that we're over now.

With all my thinking, I ended up bumping shoulders with someone in the hallway. "Sorry," I mumbled. I gave a quick glance to see who I bumped into, and I realized who it was.

"Oh wait, I'm not sorry anymore," I added, about to walk away. Bradley did look a bit angry since I bumped into her, but she still had that smirk of hers, since she probably knows about me and Ethan.

"You look a bit restless Bree," she told me. "Been crying over days over Ethan?"

"Shut the hell up," I told her, already starting to get angry myself.

"I mean, you guys were getting pretty serious right? You guys were dating for quite a while," she told me. "Seems like you weren't happy with the news."

"Honestly, if you ever minded your own business, none of this shit would never happen," I fumed back at her.

"Watch your mouth Hudson," she fired back. "I promised Ethan I wouldn't tell that little secret you've been hiding, but I will with the attitude you're giving me."