Chapter 45

It was now finally the next day, and the day of the pool party Jacob had invited me to. Jacob told me some more about the party, like where it is and when it starts.

I got ready beforehand, and I just decided on wearing some cute shorts, along with one of my band shirts that I made into a muscle shirt, and I wore my black vans with it.

I didn't decide on wearing my bathing suit, since I didn't really know who's party this is. Plus, I wouldn't wanna use someone's pool if I didn't know them, and if I didn't know anyone at this party.

I then did my hair, which was just fixing up my wavy hair in its style. I even added some deodorant and perfume to myself before I left, and even some bracelets that I have.

Soon enough, I was on my way with my birth mom dropping me off on where it is. As we were on our way, my mom would not stop blabbering on on how she's happy I'm going to this party.

"I'm very happy you're going," she told me. "Especially when you told me about that new friend you made."

I then looked over towards her, and I noticed her smiling, which caused me to smile also. I've told her about Jacob, since he's the person who invited me to this party.

"I've noticed that you've been kinda homesick, baby," she added. "I think meeting some new friends at this party can help."

"I think so too," I agreed, and we both smiled towards each other.

"You know, you could always go back home anytime you want," she told me. "Just cause you seem homesick and all."

"No, I want to stay here," I defended. "I really do miss some people back home, but I really think I'm getting better since I'm not faced with any of that bad stuff anymore. Especially since I don't have to face it here either."

I then smiled back over towards her again, and she did the same. But she then brought her eyes back on the road, and continued on driving to where this party is taking place.

Finally, my mom pulled up to this huge, beautiful looking house. I noticed a bunch of cars parked by here, and a lot of people hanging around outside the place.

I was then about to get out, until my mom called out, "Have fun baby! And stay safe!" I then smiled, and gave her a quick hug before getting out. She then started to drive off as I began to walk up towards the house.

The door was already open, so all I had to do is just walk in. I even noticed the people hanging outside the front of the house kept staring at me, and it gave me this weird feeling inside.

Almost like the attention I got back home...

Anyways, I began to walk inside the home, trying to get past the big group is sweaty dancing people in my way, along with hearing the loud music that's blasting throughout the place.

Once I finally managed to get past everyone, I finally made it into a room with not so much people, which was just the kitchen. I then started to look around for something to drink, but the only choice was alcohol.

I didn't really wanna drink that, especially since I'm not in a place with people I know. If Ethan and Grayson were here, then maybe. But I guess I'll just stick to drinking nothing for now.

"There you are!" I heard a voice call out, and it sounded so familiar. I then turned around to seeing Jacob coming over towards me with a smile on his face. "It's nice to see that you came!"

"Yeah," I smiled, and he still did the same. "It's packed here already."

"Yeah, it is," he agreed. "Now how about I show you around to my friends? Maybe you can get to know them."