Chapter 54

If you really can't believe it, Bradley and I are actually on good terms for once. Ever since she told me about the real truth about herself, I've seen a completely different side of her.

It's like she's being more true to me, which I kinda like. It's also making me believe more things about her, and I'm definitely supportive with the situation she has with her family.

We haven't fought since that day, and everyone at school is starting to notice something about us. They're not seeing us as the two common girls of the school arguing over something stupid.

Instead, they're seeing those two common girls of the school finally turning things over with each other. To be honest, it seems nice to turn an enemy into your friend from what happened.

Even if it's a little weird since I've always seen Bradley differently, I still like how we were both able to change. Anyways, a few weeks have passed since then. Which means that schools almost over, and not only that, prom is finally here.

Nina actually came up here to visit, since Ethan had asked her to prom. I was so extremely happy about it, since I finally get to see Nina again. Not only that, I'm happy how her and Ethan are reuniting, since I think they wanna get their relationship to the next level.

Also Grayson and I remember when he had asked me to prom long before all of this drama had started, so that means we're going to prom together, and I'm beyond excited.

Nina came up here a little earlier, so we were able to get dresses together. We went up to the mall the other day, and bought the most beautiful prom dresses. Nina's was amazing, but my dress literally made me feel like a princess.

My dress was a coral pink, and it had a few designs like some sparkles on the chest area. It also flowed down to my feet, and it had somewhat thick straps to it. I wore that along with some heels to match along with it.

I even had my makeup professionally done too. I also had my hair done, which I had my long wavy hair curled, and I pinned both sides of my hair. I then added some jewelry with my outfit, but not too much to make it go over the top.

After all that work, I was then finally walking throughout the gym doors with Grayson along my side. The gym was decorated with a bunch of balloons with the theme of the dance, and some upbeat music was blasting throughout the place.

All eyes were the both of us as we began to walk though, and I greeted some people as we walked by. "Everyone's staring," I whispered to Grayson as we walked.

"They just can't stop staring at someone gorgeous like you," I heard him reply, and I looked up at him with a smile. He stared down at me with his amazing smile, and I forgot to mention how amazing he looked all dressed up.

Every look I got of him, it gave me that crazy feeling inside from his appearance. I still don't understand why he wants to be with a piece of trash like me, while he's insanely attractive himself.

My thoughts were soon brought away once we pulled up to a group of people. Nina and Ethan were then in front of us, and I greeted the both of them with hugs. They honestly looked amazing themselves, and together they looked like an ultimate power couple.

"You look so beautiful Bree!" Nina called out with a smile.

"I could say the same to you!" I told her as I smiled. We then just small talked for a bit as the next upbeat song began playing. I noticed how Ethan was holding onto Nina, and it made me smile at how cute they both are.