Epilogue

The summer has finally came, meaning that I'm officially a senior. Things have certainly finally settled down, which I'm happy it has.

This summer was filled with an endless amount of moments spending it with Ethan and Grayson. Grayson and I are still going on very strong, and we've been together for a few months now.

As for Ethan, he's been the best friend I've ever had in my life, if we're not counting Nina of course. Nina's also been visiting up here for quite a while, but she's been taking a few trips back to visit her family back in Florida.

That also means that her and Ethan are finally an item now, and I've never been so happy. I really think that they'll last long, and I believe that's true.

We've also went on double dates with them, and me and Grayson. We've been spending so much time together, creating so much memories that I can't wait to look back to when I'm older.

And so, that leaves today, just a normal summer day. Nina was back home visiting her family this time around, but she's supposed to be coming back up here in a couple days.

Ethan and Grayson wanted to hang out today, as usual since I don't mind. We went skateboarding, and ever since the summer came, I've been slowly learning my skills back at skateboarding.

The three of us went skateboarding together almost everyday around town, which was my absolute favorite. We were currently leaving Starbucks as we ordered a delicious coffee for ourselves.

We both began skateboarding side by side down the sidewalk of the city, just talking about random things and taking sips of our coffees. We literally just skated anywhere together, and it was super fun.

By the time I was close to finishing my coffee, a thought instantly came to my mind. "Do y'all wanna race?" I asked the both of them, who were on each of my sides as we were skateboarding.

"Is that a challenge?" Grayson asked, and I gave a quick glance towards him, and I saw him smirking as he said that.

I let out a giggle, as Ethan added, "Please keep your flirting away from me when it's just us three. I thought we agreed on that."

We all let out another laugh, since I remembered when we made that truce. "Hey," I laughed over towards him. "I don't say anything when it's me, you, and Nina all together."

I gave a glance towards him, and I saw him blushing. I giggled once again, cause he always blushes when I bring up him and Nina. But it's still cute though.

"Whatever," I added. "See you slow pokes at the finish line!" I then began to start skateboarding faster than the both of them, and I already began to hear them groaning and complaining.

I just laughed to myself because of what I did. I started to skateboard even faster so I could beat the both of them, but I heard them soon catching up to me.

I even gave a quick glance back, and I saw them both close to me, especially Ethan. Grayson was not too far away from him, but Ethan was soon passing me. I then called something out to him, since he was beating me now.

I tried skateboarding even faster, but I heard Grayson call from behind me. As he did, I turned my head back around pretty quick. But as I did, I saw his facial expression change as he was trying to tell me something.

I was pretty confused, until I felt myself crash into a big figure. I had bumped into Ethan, with us falling off of each our skateboards, and onto the ground. Grayson even fell down with us, since we all couldn't keep our balance.

We were then just laying all over each other on the concrete ground, earning some stares and remarks from the people walking by us. I then turned my head to each see Ethan and Grayson, and we all looked at each other with a smile as we laid on the ground.