Chapter 13

It was now finally back to Monday, and I'm actually kinda happy it is. Mainly since I get to see Ethan... Desperate much, I know.

But I'm just so excited after our date. I really think we might get together soon, cause I bet he feels the same feelings as I do for him.

I at least hope we'll get together soon, which I will believe will happen. But maybe it just takes time.

Anyways, I got up today for school, and did the usual routine. I wore a decent outfit, and went off to school soon.

Once I made it to school, I went over to my locker, and opened it. But as I opened it, I noticed that a piece of paper fell out of my locker. Weird.

I bent down, and picked it off the ground. I opened it up, which read:

Meet me at the park near your house after school for a special surprise ;)

— Ethan

I smiled to myself after reading that note. I may have a feeling about what meeting him at the park might be about, and I'm actually really thrilled.

I left the note in my locker after, and I soon got the books I needed for my classes today. As I closed my locker, the first bell rang indicated that first period is starting.

I started walking over to my first period class, which was English. I started to think about that note Ethan left me in my locker, and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

But what's not to think about Ethan? He's so dreamy and cute. Not let alone insanely attractive... I'm actually pretty happy that I have a thing going on with him.

Once I got to my class, I sat in my assigned seat, staring into space with my chin in the palm of my hands, just thinking about how perfect Ethan is.

Soon enough, my English teacher started off the class with a boring lesson, and so on. But I still had those thoughts about him and everything though.

The school day went on pretty boring, until I soon made it to my math class to see Ethan, and to ask about the note he left in my locker this morning.

I couldn't stop thinking about it this whole day, and now I get to see him finally. By the way, I didn't have lunch with him today, which sucked.

I started walking into the classroom, seeing Ethan already in his seat near mine. He looked up at me as I was walking in, and our eyes got locked.

I just smiled, and so did he as I was walking right over to my seat. As I did, I noticed that smile of his never left his face.

I smiled once again, and I teased, "So that note you left in my locker, huh?"

"What note?" I saw him smirk, and I just giggled.

"Oh please, don't act like you don't know," I laughed.

He let out a chuckle as he replied, "You'll have to wait and see till later babe." He of course gave out a smirk after he said that, and I couldn't stop smiling at him.

But I did feel a chill go down my spine as he called me babe... And it felt good to be honest. Maybe he really does feel the same for me back since he's teasing me with that nickname.