Chapter 14

Lauren

"What are you doing here?" I folded my arms

"Don't start with that shit." Chris walked passed me

I shut my door and stood there. Chris grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him.

He leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head and he kissed my cheek.

He grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him "Don't do that."

I rolled my eyes as he kissed me. I didn't bother to kiss him back.

His grip tightened against my face. "Kiss me back." He lowly growled

I kissed him back then pried his hands off of my face.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing" He smirked

"Why are you here?"

"I can't come see my girl?"

"Your girl? Last time I checked, you were tonguing down random bitches around campus."

"There you go with that bullshit. What I do around campus has nothing to do with what's going on between me and you."

"The fuck? So I'm just supposed to go along with the shit? Hell no."

"Look, I didn't come over here to hear this bullshit. If you want to argue, I can just leave."

"Well I didn't ask you to come over here anyway."

"Bet." He nodded and walked out the door.

I went to my bedroom and laid across the bed. This whole situation is fucked up. I don't know what to do.

About 45 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I slowly walked down the hall and opened the door.

My eyes instantly landed on the huge bouquet of red roses. Chris peeked over the flowers before walking inside. He sat the vase on the counter and walked over to me.

"I apologize for the way I have been acting towards you. It isn't right at all. You deserve better and I'm working on it. Just be patient with me." He grabbed my hands. "Now, go get dressed so we can go to dinner."

I shyly smiled and nodded before walking into my bedroom. I took a quick shower and slipped on something cute.

I walked into the living room and stood there

I walked into the living room and stood there. Chris was watching the game that was on TV.

I cleared my throat. "I'm ready."

He turned towards me and his mouth fell open.

"You look amazing." He bit his lip as he examined me from head to toe. "I could eat you up right now." He smirked

I blushed and looked down.

We left my apartment and got into his car.

"Where are we going?"

"Its a surprise."

"Your surprises take forever." I playfully rolled my eyes

"It wont take as long this time. I promise."

Chris reached over and intertwined our fingers as he drove. I couldn't help but smile and he knew it.

After our 15 minute drive, we arrived at a restaurant. It looked fancy from the outside.

Chris hopped out and walked around the car to open my door. We walked inside and he had already made reservations. We were seated immediately. I felt a little uncomfortable but I didn't let it bother me too much.

"This is fancy" I commented as I read the menu

"Only the best for my baby."

We ordered our food and had a great conversation. I love nights like this. Chris can be so sweet at times.

~~~~

I sat here and ran my fingers through Chris' hair. We got back from dinner about an hour ago.

"I'll be back." I stood up and walked to my bedroom.

I wanted to change out of this dress and put on something more comfortable.

I slipped the straps off of my shoulders and the dress fell to the floor. I walked over to my dresser and searched for something to put on.

I turned around to find Chris standing there. "You are so sexy." He commented

Feeling embarrassed, I placed the shirt in front of me. "Chris! Get out!"

"Why?" He walked towards me. "I love your body." He grabbed the shirt out of my hands.

I instantly covered my stomach.

I watched as Chris bent down and placed kissed all over stomach. He trailed the kisses up my body until he got to my lips.

He softly kissed me and pressed his body against mine. My body tensed when he unhooked my bra. We stumbled back and fell onto the bed.

He lifted himself up and began kissing down my body again. My heart felt as if it was going to beat out of my chest once he reached my thighs.

He stood up and pulled his shirt off.

My eyes examined all of his tattoos

My eyes examined all of his tattoos. He was so sexy. His body is perfect. My eyes traveled back to his face and he stood there smirking.

He hovered over me then his lips attacked mine. I moaned into the kiss and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I gasped and grabbed his hand as I felt him tug at my underwear.

"It's ok baby. You trust me right?"

I hesitantly nodded

"Say it."

"I trust you." My breath was shaky.

Chris smiled. "Then let me make you feel good."